Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Y
Originally Posted By van Gogh
He has already answered that question for you above.

1. His country is an old Colony of Britain.

2. UK is one of the biggest trading partners for his country. Hence what happens to UK influences his life quite a bit.

On top of that I'd like to add that I think it is admirable that people not living in UK are generally showing such big interest in what is happening there. After all we're living in an internationalized world, aren't we? It also would be nice if the same could be said about some other persons regarding their interest for other countries outside UK.

Fair enough but he sure is interested in the UK I am guessing politics in Mauritius must be so perfect there is nothing to think about

It is your kind of narrowminded and shortsighted older people that has put your country in such a mess. I am very sorry for your younger generation. I have asked you I don't know how many times to name the EU laws that is making your life worse and never got an answer, have asked you what the plans are now, nothing, and this is what voting out of ignorance means to me. Sorry to say this but democracy sometimes looks mad and this is an example. Self inflicted mess.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions
It is your kind of narrowminded and shortsighted older people that has put your country in such a mess. I am very sorry for your younger generation. I have asked you I don't know how many times to name the EU laws that is making your life worse and never got an answer, have asked you what the plans are now, nothing, and this is what voting out of ignorance means to me. Sorry to say this but democracy sometimes looks mad and this is an example. Self inflicted mess.

The fact that the trade block we joined in the early 1970s which then accounted for 36 percent of world GDP, will account for less than 15 percent in 2020. Europe cannot best be organised by deliberate design. From the Common Fisheries Policy to the common currency, being part of the EU means trying to do things according to some kind of “blue print” determined by a Brussels elite. It makes things more or less bound to go wrong. Indeed, the more insulated from public accountability the Euro System has become, the more inept it is.
By withdrawing from the EU, we will organise economic and social affairs in this country not by deliberate design but more organically and spontaneously. Instead of common financial service rules, we will instead allow competing exchanges to offer different approaches and see which one works. Rather than a Common Agricultural Policy for millions of farmers, we will allow millions of farmers to each have their own farm policy for their farm.
In an increasingly networked and interdependent world, the more successful societies are those that allow more decentralised decision making, by harnessing and balancing opposing forces. Britain’s refusal to be reconciled to being in the EU is not ultimately anything to do with flags or anthems. It’s because we know in our bones that it is a daft way to run a whole continent. It is not only the UK who will soon be demanding the freedom to opt out!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser

The fact that the trade block we joined in the early 1970s which then accounted for 36 percent of world GDP, will account for less than 15 percent in 2020. Europe cannot best be organised by deliberate design. From the Common Fisheries Policy to the common currency, being part of the EU means trying to do things according to some kind of “blue print” determined by a Brussels elite. It makes things more or less bound to go wrong. Indeed, the more insulated from public accountability the Euro System has become, the more inept it is.
By withdrawing from the EU, we will organise economic and social affairs in this country not by deliberate design but more organically and spontaneously. Instead of common financial service rules, we will instead allow competing exchanges to offer different approaches and see which one works. Rather than a Common Agricultural Policy for millions of farmers, we will allow millions of farmers to each have their own farm policy for their farm.
In an increasingly networked and interdependent world, the more successful societies are those that allow more decentralised decision making, by harnessing and balancing opposing forces. Britain’s refusal to be reconciled to being in the EU is not ultimately anything to do with flags or anthems. It’s because we know in our bones that it is a daft way to run a whole continent. It is not only the UK who will soon be demanding the freedom to opt out!

If that was so why is it that the majority of your politicians and experts are saying the contrary? Why is it that your credit rating has been downgraded and your pound has taken a plunge. Do you think that your stock market full time professionals seeing it differently, I mean they should be buying all available UK firms shares now, don't you think so?

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T

If that was so why is it that the majority of your politicians and experts are saying the contrary? Why is it that your credit rating has been downgraded and your pound has taken a plunge. Do you think that your stock market full time professionals seeing it differently, I mean they should be buying all available UK firms shares now, don't you think so?

the 6% uk firms that trade with the eu?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Torres65

the 6% uk firms that trade with the eu?

What???

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
why would they buy shares in such a small percentage of uk firms importing and exporting with the eu. there is only around 300,000 or so uk firms, out of the 5.4million businesses in britain doing business with them.

Last edited by Torres65; 26/06/16 07:34 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
why would they buy shares in such a small percentage of uk firms importing and exporting with the eu. there is only around 300,000 or so uk firms, out of the 5.4million businesses in britain doing business with them.

OMG. I'll be brief. If they predicted a strong UK economy they would be buying shares in general and your FTSE will go up. Maybe you haven't noticed that your FTSE 100 is down by 3% and your FTSE 250 (less global firms) by more than twice that. Your main political parties are in a mess and Standard and Poor's is also looking at downgrading you

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

OMG. I'll be brief. If they predicted a strong UK economy they would be buying shares in general and your FTSE will go up. Maybe you haven't noticed that your FTSE 100 is down by 3% and your FTSE 250 (less global firms) by more than twice that. Your main political parties are in a mess and Standard and Poor's is also looking at downgrading you

What tripe from a sore loser 3% on the FTSE is peanuts but yes there is some volatility due to uncertainty Britain has taken a momentous decision we voted for a new country and a new direction for the next 50 years not the next few weeks. The decision of the mass of the population is never wrong but even if the doomongers are right or partly right who cares ? The decision is taken this is our will get used to it

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
And great post by red neck scouser which says it all short term (next two years) I think we will be slightly worse off economically (but not politically) but thereafter britains economy will boom Europe and the EU will continue to decline under the euro and political rebellion because Britain leaving the EU is just the start of the process the days of the undemocratic oppressive EU are numbered

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

What tripe from a sore loser 3% on the FTSE is peanuts but yes there is some volatility due to uncertainty Britain has taken a momentous decision we voted for a new country and a new direction for the next 50 years not the next few weeks. The decision of the mass of the population is never wrong but even if the doomongers are right or partly right who cares ? The decision is taken this is our will get used to it

Let's get this right Stan, WE didn't vote for this. JUST over half did leaving very nearly half the country very unhappy. It was way too close to take such a massive decission for all of our futures. If this goes wrong, there will be massive ramifications on the leavers Mark my words.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion