Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
http://news.sky.com/gallery/1716633/yougov-poll-suggests-in-camp-ahead

For you Stanley Park, hopefully it is wisdom that decided but is that right? This was not a decision for 5 years or so.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Most of those old dust farters will be dead by the time the real hurt could kick in.

My dad was for leaving along with my in-laws all of which are over 65. May dad and mother in-law seem to think we were OK before we joined and nothing changed when we joined so we'll be OK out and my father in-law doesn't like immigration.

None of them are really well read on the situation and it's a shame they didn't think what effects this could have for their grandson.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
love how we don't believe in an independent britain (I know reds thinks we already have independence) but we are clearly (inter)dependant on being in the eu, and the eu have helped make us dependant on being so imo

Last edited by Torres65; 24/06/16 01:23 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
We'll still be dependent on them as we will other trading partners. But now we have zero say in how it works. Great thinking that!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions

For you Stanley Park, hopefully it is wisdom that decided but is that right? This was not a decision for 5 years or so.

It's one poll what was the sample 46 million people were eligible to vote. But so what ? Are you looking to reverse the vote and why do you care so much anyway ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
yes we'll still be dependant on them as we are with other trading partners you're right I agree. but losing access to a single market if we don't pay a membership fee, is not an ideal way of being dependant.

we have no influence anyway so please don't pull wool.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Torres65
yes we'll still be dependant on them as we are with other trading partners you're right I agree. but losing access to a single market if we don't pay a membership fee, is not an ideal way of being dependant.

I'd debate we had zero influence as we had a veto. We definitely don't now! Well done geniuses!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

It's one poll what was the sample 46 million people were eligible to vote. But so what ? Are you looking to reverse the vote and why do you care so much anyway ?

The point is Stan, it's not their future. They don't have as long left to possibly suffer. I genuinely fear for my little boy now.

This may be knee jerk I know and anything can change but I don't need or want the instability as I have a long time left on this earth unlike some 87 year old who wanted out because of some throw back to the empire.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

No, just showing for my earlier post which you questioned. I care because my country is going to suffer for a stupid decision, all that because we are a former British colony (we didn't choose that neither) and you have stayed as a result our biggest trading partner.

Please tell me what the plan is now regarding your government, Scotland and 50% of your trade? Don't even answer because you know fk all, you don't even know who will do the negotiations. Suicide.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By Torres65

I'd debate we had zero influence as we had a veto. We definitely don't now! Well done geniuses!

we have a veto on new members joining. but why would we veto something we're paying to speed up?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion