Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By EMP
then u be crying when he plays unreal for them, he was brilliant last night again..one of the best strikers in europe like i always said he should have been...sometimes it just needs the right manager.
you are completely deluded

Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
we could show interest,half arsed bids and contacts,create lot of media hype so the price goes up crazy and pull out last minute to let spuds buy him for fookin crazy ridiculous money.

i would absolutely love that. i hope this happens.

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Knowing us though, such a scheme would certainly turn out the other way around in the end! laugh

1. The player would suddenly appear to always have been wanting to play for LFC.

2. Spuds would eventually realize that they don't need the player because they have Kane, and lose interest.

3. Our famous owners would suddenly turn up and let everyone know that Long is their boyhood hero. They DEMAND us to buy him - regardless of the price. This is a must buy! Kind of the way us fans always want them to do when we are chasing real talented players such as Mkhitaryan, Costa and Sanchez (but then they never show up - or worse: don't realize the talent at all).

Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
to be honest. i would rather be happy if we dont buy anymore at all. def not any desperate panic purchases.please no. we come out as an even bigger loser.

[oops] villa buys Ben for 7m and we make him record transfer at 32.5m. ffuck me

Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
if we have to, i would not look into English Players or Premiere League players.

overpriced for no apparent reason.

go for reasonably priced players even with potential.if that goes wrong it wont come back and haunt us unlike one season wonders from PL

P
Prophet
Unregistered
Prophet
Unregistered
P
Originally Posted By EMP
then u be crying when he plays unreal for them, he was brilliant last night again..one of the best strikers in europe like i always said he should have been...sometimes it just needs the right manager.

What the douche is wrong with you

M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
So we are agreed that we all hope Spurs hijack our non bid for a striker with a goal scoring record second only to Emile Heskey?

He's a hard working player. But hard work only defeats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Let's try and buy a talented player who also works hard. Not one or the other.

Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
bring suarez back ?

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Originally Posted By Muj
if we have to, i would not look into English Players or Premiere League players.

overpriced for no apparent reason.

go for reasonably priced players even with potential.if that goes wrong it wont come back and haunt us unlike one season wonders from PL

Completely agree with this!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion