Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
RafaB Offline OP
Under 18 Player
OP Offline
Under 18 Player
R
It appears that the biggest threat to global security is not terrorists even though there appears to be loads of different groups. It is Russia in the opinion of US and UK.

What do you think?

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
World Opinion Polls have always placed the US on top of the Most Dangerous to World Peace question. Which is pretty obvious, so the opinions of those inside the US, and its allies, I view only as a preamble to its next military disaster.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Man is and always will be the biggest threat to global security regardless of what language you speak. We should all hang our heads in shame for what we've become. Meanwhile the crab people wait on for the inevitable destruction of the human race.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
World Opinion Polls have always placed the US on top of the Most Dangerous to World Peace question. Which is pretty obvious, so the opinions of those inside the US, and its allies, I view only as a preamble to its next military disaster.

I have never completed a world opinion poll where do you access them ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
gallup poll conducted the survey , they are the leaders in polling world public opinion and they are american.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EMP

I have never completed a world opinion poll where do you access them ?

It is aften by invitation run by global consultancy companies like PWC, I have participated in some. Quite a few things you don't seem to know.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
gallup poll conducted the survey , they are the leaders in polling world public opinion and they are american.

Well I fill a lot of polls and I have never seen it, it also depends on the question if I set up a poll that said "what do you think of the Irish government ?" and I did it in Ireland pretty sure I would know what the answer would be

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
it was an international poll, every country. even 13% of americans said their own country was the most dangerous. which again as I said is obvious, they are the country invading places, threatening the borders of other countries and they have an unbeatable military.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
it was an international poll, every country. even 13% of americans said their own country was the most dangerous. which again as I said is obvious, they are the country invading places, threatening the borders of other countries and they have an unbeatable military.

It does not surprise me 13% of Americans said that they say all kinds of things like the Irish what is it you want exactly the elimination of America ?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
nice bit of racial stereotyping there boris be proud of u.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion