Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#529052 22/03/16 08:29 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
With the latest attack this time Brussels where next ?

Allied with the global Islamic cultural wasabi Revolution and the huge Islamic unlimited immigration into Western Europe from the Middle East, Africa and Asia are we witnessing the early stages of the eventual overthrow of western Christian democracies ?

Possibly within a generation

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Belgium will be an Islam state by 2030, fact.

I don't know enough about this subject to enter into deep discussion, but I do know that the future is looking more scary by the day.
Virtually out of control now, and these vile radical brain washed murdering bass turds in the name of their 'religion' and with absolutely NO respect for life will not stop until they rule the world, however long that takes.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The weapons are bombs culture and out populating it's been tried before several times in history and worked every time the Roman Empire being an example

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

Allied with the global Islamic cultural wasabi Revolution and the huge Islamic unlimited immigration into Western Europe from the Middle East, Africa and Asia are we witnessing the early stages of the eventual overthrow of western Christian democracies ?

No what we are witnessing is the obvious and expected fall out from Western Intervention in the Middle East - from supporting the exporting of Wasabi ,to supporting the illegal palestinian apartheid , to funding the jihadist army and from terrorising and murdering of millions in the region with illegal wars started for money.

Leads to obvious blowback and then this kinda donald trump/daily mail horsesh1t fear reactions which only prolong the constructed fake conflict by dragging up fascist style solutions.

D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
Originally Posted By EMP

No what we are witnessing is the obvious and expected fall out from Western Intervention in the Middle East - from supporting the exporting of Wasabi ,to supporting the illegal palestinian apartheid , to funding the jihadist army and from terrorising and murdering of millions in the region with illegal wars started for money.

Leads to obvious blowback and then this kinda donald trump/daily mail horsesh1t fear reactions which only prolong the constructed fake conflict by dragging up fascist style solutions.

Have to agree with EMP to an extent, quite frankly.

D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
I would be more concerned about Russia "retreating" from Syria to be honest - history has proved that everytime Russia retreats, they are preparing for full blown war.

The Americans are going to get what's coming to them for meddling in the middle east eek

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By EMP

...and all that too^^^

Think that's what I was trying to say.

Trouble is, where from here?
The 'horse ' has well and truly bolted now

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
http://www.skysports.com/football

If this happens, it will signal a MASSIVE victory for the murderers.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
makes my heart sink every time i see or read this kind of things. wish everyone could just live in peace and stop using religion to justify atrocities like these events. its not about religion but just power and money

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
The weapons are bombs culture and out populating it's been tried before several times in history and worked every time the Roman Empire being an example

If that's the case (that it's happened several times in history) then there's no avoiding it! It's simply evolution.
But the ones willing to be suicide bombers are the minority, just like those LFC fans with their moronic chants, a minority.
This is not some grand Islamic plan to out populate the non Muslim world, we need to stop painting everyone with the same brush.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Exactly Del,I don't know what's scarier,the bombers or the Trumpers who think like that.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By derek

If that's the case (that it's happened several times in history) then there's no avoiding it! It's simply evolution.
But the ones willing to be suicide bombers are the minority, just like those LFC fans with their moronic chants, a minority.
This is not some grand Islamic plan to out populate the non Muslim world, we need to stop painting everyone with the same brush.

Unfortunetly I think you may be wrong that's exactly what the plan is

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Sweden will be the first to fall then Belgium then Holland then Germany then Great Britain they will be Islamic states around 50 years time

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Ironically the last countries to survive could well be Eastern Europe Hungary refused the Islamic migration a few months ago and I see on the news tonight Poland has done the same you can't blame them when basic survival is at stake.

D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
Sweden will be the first to fall then Belgium then Holland then Germany then Great Britain they will be Islamic states around 50 years time

Wowzers, they got you running scared eh Stan?

D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
I can't speak for Germany, Belgium or Holland - but I can tell you right now that Britain is head and shoulders ahead of Sweden in your "Muslim domination" statistics... I dread to think what news outlets you've been reading.

You should be equally if not more worried about the rise of the far right in Europe - there's a dangerous political shift that is taking place after years of extreme leftism.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Donut
I can't speak for Germany, Belgium or Holland - but I can tell you right now that Britain is head and shoulders ahead of Sweden in your "Muslim domination" statistics... I dread to think what news outlets you've been reading.

You should be equally if not more worried about the rise of the far right in Europe - there's a dangerous political shift that is taking place after years of extreme leftism.

Thats factually untrue Sweden has a % of 4% about the same as the united kingdom but its a far smaller population than britain and the islamic population in sweden is over a far smaller timescale only about 10 years. The far right are not killing anyone as far as I know other than the madman in norway a few years ago. Whereas we are on a constant state of alert with Islam you could argue we are already unofficially on a war footing. Last night on newsnight the UK defence secretary said the british government now has 10000 troops permently trained and on standby for use in the UK in the event of a serious or series of terriorist attacks or civil breakdown as a result of. This is very serious laugh all you want but it wont be funny when it comes knocking at your door as one day it will.

Last edited by Stanley Park; 24/03/16 08:19 PM.

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Originally Posted By Donut

Thats factually untrue Sweden has a % of 4% about the same as the united kingdom but its a far smaller population than britain and the islamic population in sweden is over a far smaller timescale only about 10 years. The far right are not killing anyone as far as I know other than the madman in norway a few years ago. Whereas we are on a constant state of alert with Islam you could argue we are already unofficially on a war footing. Last night on newsnight the UK defence secretary said the british government now has 10000 troops permently trained and on standby for use in the UK in the event of a serious or series of terriorist attacks or civil breakdown as a result of. This is very serious laugh all you want but it wont be funny when it comes knocking at your door as one day it will.

A constant state of alert against ISIS, not Islam. You can see that there's a difference right?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Not really derek there was Islamic terrorism well before Isis were ever heard of Bali London New York Madrid etc etc if only the problem were just limited to Isis in Syria and Iraq it's global and widespread

D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
You're right about the percentages Stan and I was actually a little surprised.. it's a hard one to explain but having lived in both countries it's a very, very different "muslim presence"

Britain feels more like a morroccan bazaar as it's common for both muslim men and woman to wear traditionl clothing and is very visible in the streets - almost a Pakistani majority I guess you could say (no problem with this - fantastic food!)

Sweden on the other hand has, from what I understand, a Persian majority. Iranians are more likely to study hard, keep their heads down and become doctors - they keep very high standards for themselves and their children.

I can't say I've ever seen a Burka or full dress and headscarf here in Sweden - woman have a head scarf but almost never the entire ensomble. I have never once seen a man in the white robes here in Sweden either.

Regardless of their origins or what they wear, the Muslim populations of both countries are between 4 & 6 percent - the vast majority of them are normal Joe's who live normal peaceful lives alongside us... a Muslim take over is laughable.

More innocent people are killed on our roads each year due to drunk drivers than from terror attacks - maybe we should look at erradicating either alcohol or cars from our society first before running scared from the 0.00000001% that grow up to become terrorists.

The media has you living in fear Stan, just where they want you.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Yes most Muslims are normal joes just as most Germans in the 1930,s were. But you can't ignore the world wide movement taking place the terrorist attacks are not just taking place in western cities but all over the world Turkey was attacked just days before Brussels let's not forget. It's also not fair to say all Muslims are the same there are two branches of the religion. I can't speak for Muslims in Sweden but I know in Britain whereas there are some great people you can't deny they (in the main) live in closed societies detached from the mainstream population look at dozens of cities towns in Britain Luton Blackburn etc etc this and the extreme version of Islam being perpetrated from Saudi and accross the world allied with these rapidly growing and closed societies augmented by the out of control Muslim immigration hitting Europe is a political and demographic time bomb and could see the end of our civilisation as we know it in just a few decades it's not laughable at all its reality

Last edited by Stanley Park; 25/03/16 07:17 AM.

D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
If we could just get the Americans to stop bombing the shitt out of their homelands, we wouldn't have any of this mass migration. "We" don't like it when a bomb explodes in Paris, London or Brussels - but these atrocities aren't a patch on what western nations inflict on North Africa on a daily basis.

ISIS was very much an American creation formed to oust the Syrian government. If you want to point fingers, go back to the root of the problem.

Like I was saying earlier, the rise of the far right in Europe & Russia getting involved in the middle east is just as much a problem, if not more so than our growing Muslim population.
Russia is the only "outsider" in the middle east who was actually asked to come in and help (by the Syrian government) Their involvement more or less pegs the Russians on the side of the Syrian governments, against the Americans on the side of the rebels (ISIS).... something I would be much more concerned about if I were you.

Grab yourself A falaffel and mull it over smile

D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
Just wanted to add Stan, for every "migrant" rough area, there are "white" areas which are equally as bad wink I would go as far as to say when I'm in Liverpool and I see a group of dark skined teens on the corner it barely gets my attention - a group of white teens with short cropped hair, lacoste trackies and reebok classics though and I give them a wide berth...

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Can you leave cropped hair and Lacoste out of this please.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
Originally Posted By lumba
Can you leave cropped hair and Lacoste out of this please.

Granted, I do have a soft spot for the croc myself wink

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Have you seen how much a croc polo shirt costs these days? Fukkin ridiculous,managed to get two polo's for £60 at a Lacoste store in Cyprus last year,you're lucky if you get one for that price over here.

D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
Shocking innit? sick

I picked up two last year for about £35 each - but that's not the norm. I took a risk on the net and got lucky with genuine product, otherwise you'd pay between £60 / £90 over here in a reputable store eek

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The statement all this is about the Americans bombing their homelands is about as dumb as it gets most of these attacks France Britain Belgium are people born and bred in the west and do you oppose attacking Islamic state in Syria and Iraq particularly as in the case of Iraq the government asked us too.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By lumba
Have you seen how much a croc polo shirt costs these days? Fukkin ridiculous,managed to get two polo's for £60 at a Lacoste store in Cyprus last year,you're lucky if you get one for that price over here.

'George' is MY friend with no fancy pants down shyte prices either. whistle .

Last edited by Growler; 25/03/16 06:06 PM.
D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
The statement all this is about the Americans bombing their homelands is about as dumb as it gets most of these attacks France Britain Belgium are people born and bred in the west and do you oppose attacking Islamic state in Syria and Iraq particularly as in the case of Iraq the government asked us too.

You scare me Stanley.

You honestly do eek

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

R
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
R
Anyone heard of False Flag??

Who gained from this and Paris? If one of the "Terrorists" worked in the EU parliament (confirmed yesterday), why not attack that place, wouldn't that make more of an impact/statement??

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion