OP Offline
1st Team Regular
F
horrible horrible events in paris , YNWA paris YNWA france

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Apparently it all happened just outside the stadium, from what I've heard so far. frown

YNWA

Last edited by van Gogh; 14/11/15 12:07 AM.
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Yeah and our govts have done everything to help these nutbags come to this power. Until we right all the wrongs we have done these nuts will come to power, and furthermore our govts don't care that they do- i would imagine quiet a lot of them are happy about it...more endless war, more money for the military, arab spring dead in the water, israeli's can do what they like , and more orwellian state power tolerated. How come we invaded iraq like nutbags when they were doing nothing, yet we allow these complete scum of the earth hang around? think about that. Iran could wipe out isis in a week but we don't let them.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: EMP
Yeah and our govts have done everything to help these nutbags come to this power. Until we right all the wrongs we have done these nuts will come to power, and furthermore our govts don't care that they do- i would imagine quiet a lot of them are happy about it...more endless war, more money for the military, arab spring dead in the water, israeli's can do what they like , and more orwellian state power tolerated. How come we invaded iraq like nutbags when they were doing nothing, yet we allow these complete scum of the earth hang around? think about that. Iran could wipe out isis in a week but we don't let them.
I agree with alot of this

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
yeah so what leave them drown ? long term solution is to fix the middle east and stop fecking it up on purpose.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
rich arab countries are completely racist and are at war with these refugees who are mostly shia.

u fix the middle east by not blocking every god damn sensible UN assembly resolution. u fix the middle east by not supporting the rich elite sunni's only. there will always now be problems there but the starting off point surely is simple, stop supporting complete elitist religious nutbags in their war against the majority and then the majority might not hate us so much. and they have every right to hate us

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Its just horrific.....those poor people.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
radical islam V the west is only a relatively new phenomenon. anti-terrorism is just terrorism and adds to the cycle. there are lots of ways we(the west) can begin to fix the problem but we flat out won't do it cause there be oil in there them hills.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
None, but we can stop making young muslims want to join .The extremists can only get so popular because the majority of people in that region hate us and they are entirely justified in hating us. we have killed so many people in that region, we have oppressed so many, we have supported these extremists, its not like we are on the side of democracy and the majority of people over there..we are clearly on the side of the minority and the nuttie religious people.

I hear were ur coming, its an honest and heartfelt reaction but it leads nowhere but to more of the same violence. We need to look in the mirror, get rid of our ruling class that is leading us down this road..if we start treating the middle east with justice then these attacks will disappear again

Last edited by EMP; 14/11/15 02:17 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: EMP
radical islam V the west is only a relatively new phenomenon. anti-terrorism is just terrorism and adds to the cycle. there are lots of ways we(the west) can begin to fix the problem but we flat out won't do it cause there be oil in there them hills.

I am not sure how you want the West to fix that. Even if the Israeli Arab problem is sorted and here the US could force the isuue, I don't think terrorism will end. The extremists wish that wherever they live that palce should adopt Islamic principles (sharia law or I don't know what crap), even in Europe, how can anybody accept that?

Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 116 117

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion