EMP #504707 28/09/15 01:41 PM
D
Donut Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
D
Originally Posted By: EMP
If they didn't stop over I would be getting worried, planes need fuel. Also obvious economic reasons why an airliner drop people places, I used to get the bus from Dublin to Cork, should be a 2hr journey - bus took 3.5hrs..are bus eirenn in on it? fecking masons everywhere.

It's not about them stopping, more to do with the fact they fly way out of their way and don't take the direct route, stopping in places that make absolutely no sense at all.

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Originally Posted By: Donut
Originally Posted By: derek
So how does a lunar eclipse happen then? The earth casts a round shadow onto the moon, saw it with my own eyes last night.

Gotcha!

Well if the moon is illuminated by itself then it doesn't require the suns rays or the earth to cast its shadow upon it smile

Ok, now you do understand how an eclipse works right?

The sun shines on the earth and creates a shadow on the moon, that shadow is a circle.

The moon self illuminating wouldn't cause a shadow.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
D
Donut Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
D
So how does a lunar eclipse happen then? The earth casts a round shadow onto the moon, saw it with my own eyes last night.

Gotcha!

Well if the moon is illuminated by itself then it doesn't require the suns rays or the earth to cast its shadow upon it smile

Ok, now you do understand how an eclipse works right?

The sun shines on the earth and creates a shadow on the moon, that shadow is a circle.

The moon self illuminating wouldn't cause a shadow.

Here's an interesting vid that offers an explanation citing the law of refraction - he waffles a bit in the middle but generally offers a decent explanation all the same if you watch it through...

https://youtu.be/Xx8HUer1syM

EMP #504732 28/09/15 05:07 PM
D
Donut Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
D
If they didn't stop over I would be getting worried, planes need fuel. Also obvious economic reasons why an airliner drop people places, I used to get the bus from Dublin to Cork, should be a 2hr journey - bus took 3.5hrs..are bus eirenn in on it? fecking masons everywhere.

This is what I was getting at earlier, watch it through smile

https://youtu.be/A0FuO8lQV18

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Decent? crazy

How is him "knowing there is invisible stuff that causes the blood moon" deemed decent?

Men in whites coats are going to come for u Donut, your wife will have u committed. Watch out

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E

This is what I was getting at earlier, watch it through smile

https://youtu.be/A0FuO8lQV18

Not going to watch it through lol..nobody should. There are direct flights u know ..just the majority go to other places first cause thats how airlines make more money.

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D

Here's an interesting vid that offers an explanation citing the law of refraction - he waffles a bit in the middle but generally offers a decent explanation all the same if you watch it through...

https://youtu.be/Xx8HUer1syM [/quote]

But to believe that you would also have to believe that the moon is generating it's own light, which it's not.
Otherwise Pink Floyd never could've made ''Dark side of the Moon'' cause there'd be no dark side it would be lit up the same and Pink Floyd would've known that!!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Cheers donut,thanks to you i'm listening to some tunes i've not heard in ages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUvz47w_ChA

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion