news today lfc have submitted planning application anfield road

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

Interesting timing with the Global Pandemic, seems risky, but I guess getting planning will take a while with all the consultation etc, then they have about 5 years before the application expires, also not a bad time to build as I bet allot of building companies will be offering good deals on a big project like this.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

Interesting timing with the Global Pandemic, seems risky, but I guess getting planning will take a while with all the consultation etc, then they have about 5 years before the application expires, also not a bad time to build as I bet allot of building companies will be offering good deals on a big project like this.

The only problem is I think they were planning to close anfield road and the locals were a bit uppity about it othewise I think the applicastion will sail through and yes builders are desperate for business

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

The only problem is I think they were planning to close anfield road and the locals were a bit uppity about it othewise I think the applicastion will sail through and yes builders are desperate for business

I thought they were talking about re-routing Anfield Road behind what will be the new stand? I expect it will go through, the area needs investment.

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion