KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Would love to see Jose but will not happen, so would keep Kenny for next season. Up until the United home game i think we were playing good football but very unlucky because we do not have a deadly finisher, we drew against both Manchester teams, games we could have won and beat Arse and Chealski. Then there was the Suarez affair which put a lot of stress on our small squad in addition to Lucas and Stevie out most of the time. Main mistake of Kenny was not to replace Torres with a proper goal scorer, i think Carrol was a panic last minute buy and hopefully this is sorted out in the summer. Remember, there are only 4 managers who have won the EPL and i would be happy with any one of them, with Dalgish last in the list as he did switch off for some years. If poor results continue beginning of next season then we bring in somebody else (Capello, Klopp, Lowe, O'Neil)

1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: Marko2709
Here is some info coming from a man in the know. Apparently there will be big changes in the summer at LFC, and by BIG I mean really BIG!

The whole setup will apparently be changed, and the whole approach to the way the club functions will change. Kenny will supposedly step aside and perhaps take up a senior position. As to who the new manager will be, it's still anybody's guess but Rafa Benitez is very much in the running for the position.

Also, non LFC related, Tottenham are looking at Brtendan Rogers to take over if Redknapp decides to take the England job. Harry is apparently still undecided on the matter.

I hope whatever changes we do see are positive but at the moment all I can do is guess as to what exactly they will entail. I am just a supporter like anyone on here and am only telling you guys what I have heard from people who have been "spot on" with their info in the past.

Whatever changes do take place will be with the best interest of the club in mind and FSG are definately looking to make LFC a success and a long running success. They are not in it for the short term as some have suggested on here before.

when I posted this a couple of weeks ago I got all kinds of names thrown my way...thank you to those who were nice enough to read the post and come to their own decision without insulting me.

Steve Clark has also left the club in a show of solidarity with KK. With Commoli and BRukner also gone as well as the PR guy...changes have started to take place and more are on their way!

Sign Reus
A
aldo
Unregistered
aldo
Unregistered
A
Here is some info coming from a man in the know. Apparently there will be big changes in the summer at LFC, and by BIG I mean really BIG!

The whole setup will apparently be changed, and the whole approach to the way the club functions will change. Kenny will supposedly step aside and perhaps take up a senior position. As to who the new manager will be, it's still anybody's guess but Rafa Benitez is very much in the running for the position.

Also, non LFC related, Tottenham are looking at Brtendan Rogers to take over if Redknapp decides to take the England job. Harry is apparently still undecided on the matter.

I hope whatever changes we do see are positive but at the moment all I can do is guess as to what exactly they will entail. I am just a supporter like anyone on here and am only telling you guys what I have heard from people who have been "spot on" with their info in the past.

Whatever changes do take place will be with the best interest of the club in mind and FSG are definately looking to make LFC a success and a long running success. They are not in it for the short term as some have suggested on here before.

when I posted this a couple of weeks ago I got all kinds of names thrown my way...thank you to those who were nice enough to read the post and come to their own decision without insulting me.

Steve Clark has also left the club in a show of solidarity with KK. With Commoli and BRukner also gone as well as the PR guy...changes have started to take place and more are on their way!

Yes, well he was sacked. He did not leave.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
And redknapp didnt get england job either fella

S
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
S
Some EPL club is going to hire Kenny Dalglish and me thinks Clarke along with him. His re-appointment at LFC may have jump-started his career. If so, good for him. Was always a class act.

I am only responsible for what I write. Not for what you understand.
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: LFC2k5
And redknapp didnt get england job either fella

Did I say Redknapp would get the England job? As I said, thank you to those who read the post and move along to those who chose to insult without even reading.

Aldo, mate, indeed, I was wrong about that, but the jist of it was the point! Kenny would be gone and is gone. FSG wanted to make it look like he stepped aside but he refused to play along.

Sign Reus
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
But what u posted has been said for months

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Big changes, yep sack the squad too, might aswell start from scratch.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: Darren_1981

Thats not such a bad idea as you think

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
Originally Posted By: Darren_1981

Thats not such a bad idea as you think

I actually agree with this statement, keep only a handful of them :P

Sign Reus
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion