KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Kop Prophet just so you know my position Kenny should resign with his head high end of this season NOT NOW. Hope that helps a fraction.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: BarLennon

CarheeX, KP, will you two PLEASE stop bickering!! You're carrying out an argument in 3 or 4 threads simultaneously!! It's been going on like this for weeks now. For me, you both care about the club, and have very different ways of showing it. We're all fans of the club though, can we just put this pettiness to bed?? I'm getting very dizzy reading between these different threads!!

1+

Back to Back World Champions baby!
M
Trialist
Trialist
M
Please take a look at my piece on most under-rated players. Let me know what you think please fellow Reds! smile

http://footballspeak.com/post/2012/04/23/Premier-League-Under-Rated-XI.aspx.

We need to sign Ben Arfa!

Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
Originally Posted By: CarheeX
Hardly the one to lecture on respect mate... I shouldn't have to be constantly defending my club on a Liverpool message board. How many threads do we have to have bashing the club, owners and manager? Can't you see how it's become over the top? Even Growler's run off with his coconuts! Can you lay off the constant bashing a bit... so posters like me won't feel the need to constantly defend?

No. If something isn't right I'll say so. I'm surprised you can type so well with your head buried so far into the sand. You 'may' be more patient than I'll ever be, but to me that shows you don't care too much about the club - where's your passion!?. You think that 'waiting' is the solution.....

CarheeX, KP, will you two PLEASE stop bickering!! You're carrying out an argument in 3 or 4 threads simultaneously!! It's been going on like this for weeks now. For me, you both care about the club, and have very different ways of showing it. We're all fans of the club though, can we just put this pettiness to bed?? I'm getting very dizzy reading between these different threads!!

Silly me... I just found the Need for New Moderators thread, which I somehow had missed. I now understand the impetus for this corrective. Good luck!

Are you for real, pal?? Not a day goes by that I don't comment on the pathetic pickering that's going on on this forum. I agree with you on many points, KP, but this isn't even about those points anymore. Yourself and CarheeX are pursuing vendettas against each other and it's becoming personal. I was reading the forum earlier and for about half an hour ALL it consisted of was new posts on 3 or 4 threads and ALL of the comments in those were you two taking digs back and forward at each other. I wasn't taking a dig at you and I wasn't taking sides, because frankly, as I said, it's clearly hardly even about football now. You don't diffuse a situation by taking sides. You just need to cut out the pettiness, lads.

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?'
'If there is hope, it lies in the proles'
Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
[quote=TheKopProphet][quote=BarLennon][quote=CarheeX][quote=TheKopProphet]

Are you for real, pal?? Not a day goes by that I don't comment on the pathetic pickering that's going on on this forum. I agree with you on many points, KP, but this isn't even about those points anymore. Yourself and CarheeX are pursuing vendettas against each other and it's becoming personal. I was reading the forum earlier and for about half an hour ALL it consisted of was new posts on 3 or 4 threads and ALL of the comments in those were you two taking digs back and forward at each other. I wasn't taking a dig at you and I wasn't taking sides, because frankly, as I said, it's clearly hardly even about football now. You don't diffuse a situation by taking sides. You just need to cut out the pettiness, lads.

I think I tried to make some genuine points to Carheex... similar to points that I have seen you trying to get across at times. Still, you are auditioning well.... although the 'pal' bit is a tad grating.

I'm not saying you weren't, but how long has it been going on arguing the SAME points?? Do you expect him to just say "oh actually, y'know what, I never thought of it that way" and change his mind one day? I have no time for people disrespecting the manager, especially when the insults get personal, but I gave up trying to convince people that he's the right man weeks ago - mainly because I'm not too sure myself. As for the bitchy comments at the end of that post... well, I'll just leave you to that, cos I've even less time for that sort of sh*te.

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Well me using the term 'pal' wasn't intended to be sarcastic or demeaning, I assure you. I wasn't "practicing" anything - you've jumped to that conclusion by yourself. There are at least 3 or 4 users that are more suitable candidates to be a moderator on here than me.

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
The last 3 pages on this thread have nothin to do wit actually topic!

Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Lol, true! That tends to happen - on almost every thread! I still say it beats the original topic of this thread though :P

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
Yeah it helps ha

D
DBS Offline
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
It's getting very repetitive on here and boring round here looking forward to LFC start wining again apart from the obious so all the nonsense round here stops and we can talk about football again:)

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion