Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: Gazmcc84
Lads around 18 months ago we where on verge of administration! Huge debts and hicks and Gillette in charge! We had a squad of poulsons ngogs to name a few! We have come along way in that time and a lot has changed! We may be havin a shocking season on league but I feel we are in good position to solve that with further summer investment ! Arsenal Chelsea need reinvest ! Newcastle over achieved and spurs most likely will lose Harry so it could be huge summer and not as gloomy as it looks now! I do think with Lucas back and looked of Adam Henderson etc now realising size of job it is to play for us they will improve ! Glass is not always half empty

Unfortunately, people have very short memories, Gaz!

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?'
'If there is hope, it lies in the proles'
Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: CarheeX
Originally Posted By: thundyr
Originally Posted By: Brian
Benitez - OK CRAP - CL + FA

You must not have been paying attention during those years if you thing Benitez was at times "okay" and at times "crap". I can post the list of milestones the club achieved under his stewardship again if you need reminding. Let's just say "qualified for the CL 5 times out of 6" - because that immediately makes him a better manager than anyone all the way back to Paisley.

I think you should - it made for excellent reading. Do you have a list also which shows the records that we have broken this season? I know we've lost to clubs that haven't beaten us in decades, lost at home more than ever and had chronic losing streaks but some actual data would be very interesting...

It did indeed make great reading. It's worth pointing out thought, that hardly any of, it any at all of the records were set in Rafa's first season or two in charge, were they? From memory the majority of them were set in 2007-2009

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

KopTalk Editor
Online Content
KopTalk Editor
Originally Posted By: wakka

Another ignorant comment,well done.

We don't want that tone on here. Please knock it off smile

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Everyone will have different views on how the club moves forward, my opinion is that we bought players who weren't and never will be good enough for Liverpool no matter how many chances they are given!

If you look at Man Utd, every player who hasn't fitted in has been gotten rid of very quickly, Djemba Djemba, Kleberson, Forlan and Veron to name a few! All these players cost good money but the difference is we persist where as Utd move on! These guys are professional footballers, I understand a bedding in period but in any line of work if you don't perform for a whole year you would be gone, simple!

If we plan to give Adam, Downing, Henderson and Carroll more starts to help them gel then expect us to come 8th because we aren't good enough to come any higher!

Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: Dunk

There's a hell of a lot of baiting going on on the forum at the moment, I think that needs to be monitored just as much as people responding to it, to be honest. It's getting a bit ridiculous at this stage.

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

Originally Posted By: Dunk

So,a genuine question is asked and it gets dismissed out of hand,is that where we are at now?

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
It was your follow up response to me that was out of order, not your sarcastic question that I responded to. You must see that?

I have asked that question several times,never get an answer to it though,it wasn't sarcastic,that was you making assumptions again,your dismissal of it so readily was wholly ignorant.

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I don't follow. All I said was that LFC fans would not call for the head of their manager (regardless of who he was) if he was doing well in the league. A lot of people wanted Roy out because he was doing poorly in the league. Same applies to Kenny. Whilst Rafa was flying high no one was calling for his head. Whilst Houllier was flying high no one was calling for his head. Whilst Evans was flying high no one was calling for his head.

That wasn't the question that was asked,you dismissed it because you either couldn't or didn't want to answer it.

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion