Rate Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
S
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
S
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1
Originally Posted By: steve10
Kenny has already been told that he is going at the end of the season. He is being moved upstairs and a new manager will come in.
upstairs were too ?

Dont worry- it is not DOF- that will be berguistain

F
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1
Kenny has already been told that he is going at the end of the season. He is being moved upstairs and a new manager will come in.
upstairs were too ?

Dont worry- it is not DOF- that will be berguistain
well were upstairs ? sorry he should be removed from the club as he will hang over the club like a dark shadow 5 league wins from 17 games just a disgrace !!!!

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I think Kenny should get a role at the academy, he is still a legend and youth players will look up to him at the academy and be in awe of him.

I'm sure they will also learn alot from him with regards to playing.

I
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I
Originally Posted By: YNWA1892
I think Kenny should get a role at the academy, he is still a legend and youth players will look up to him at the academy and be in awe of him.

I'm sure they will also learn alot from him with regards to playing.
Have to disagree with that one, I think once he goes it should be completely from the Club, no good having a person who is very limited with formations, tactics and has never had a plan B when things are not going right on the pitch trying to teach youngsters.

T
thundyr
Unregistered
thundyr
Unregistered
T
And here I am thinking "When they say Kenny will 'go upstairs' I hope they're not taking out a hit on him".

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Five wins from seventeen is shocking at home. Wouldn't be surprised if some of the bottom three are better than that. I know QPR have won their last four.

The good thing is IMO that we only really need a couple of players who can actually score.

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
my sentiments exactly

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

C
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
C
Today was the first game of the season I couldn't be bothered to watch. Delighted with that decision.

Our league position is not a false one as some would have us believe. We have a mid-table team with a mid-table manager and mid-table coaching staff. Hey presto we finish mid-table.

The only false result is our cup form.

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
best post of the day:)

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

B
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
B
Originally Posted By: caligula
Today was the first game of the season I couldn't be bothered to watch. Delighted with that decision.

Our league position is not a false one as some would have us believe. We have a mid-table team with a mid-table manager and mid-table coaching staff. Hey presto we finish mid-table.

The only false result is our cup form.

Disagree. We have earned every cup victory either with good play or spirit and hard fought determination. Mostly a combination of the two in fact.

Also, our team creates a bucket load of chances. Easily enough clear cut ones for us to be right up near 4th. We aren't as far away as you make out.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion