KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
maybe because they appreciate what a legend he is, and despite the negatives recognise the positives he has brought and that he is doing everything in his power to do what right by the club.

people shiite on about how badly roy hodgson was treated and yet dalglish is getting dogs abuse. i find that quite laughable.

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
T
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
T
People who remember him as a legend and use that excuse as why he should stay is a joke.
Yes he is a legend! but he is not doing his job and should be looked at like any other manager.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Whats the answer then Tom 'Kenny out!' chants for the remaining games?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: tom79
People who remember him as a legend and use that excuse as why he should stay is a joke.

and who is that tom? who does that? no one. its a false arguement.

Originally Posted By: tom79

And what about people who try tell others they are a joke for choosing to support the manager?

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
That's the thing we do appreciate that he is a legend, but cum on, was it any other manager, u would've felt the same way. What happened to no one is bigger than the club. We all LOVE LFC, but face it, we are a joke at the moment. I felt like those last quater of the season when Rafa and Roy was in charge, when i couldn't bring myself to watch our matches.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I have been lucky to have seen Kenny play and my other hero John Barnes. They were world class footballers but both lousy managers. Kenny Dalglish has to be judged only on his performance as current manager what him being a legend has to do with it lord only knows.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
im not saying he should stay on, im not saying he is amazing, but people are comparing him t hodgson and stan wants him to clean shiit off the roof of anfield. for goodness sake, two domestic finals is not a disaster. the league has been a disaster, but the whole picture needs to be examined here.

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
The Premiership is the whole picture, you have 38 games to prove how good you are and your league position is a reflection on the club. Our league form this season has been a disaster, there is no other way of looking at it... No matter what happens in the FA Cup, it doesn't disguise the league. It would be magic to have 2 trophies this season but then the excuses are already lined up for our abysmal league campaign!

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: flames
im not saying he should stay on, im not saying he is amazing, but people are comparing him t hodgson and stan wants him to clean shiit off the roof of anfield. for goodness sake, two domestic finals is not a disaster. the league has been a disaster, but the whole picture needs to be examined here.

The domestic finals aren't really part of the bigger picture though - FSG are in it for the money so it's all about the league and the CL. Kenny is responsible for £115m worth of player purchases that haven't qualified us for the champions league or made us any better than we were last year. All we have won is the league cup which has a winners prize of £100,000! If you think that's good management I'd love to know what you think is bad management!!!

Imagine kenny on dragon's den:

kenny: "give me £115m and I'll win you a shiny little cup that the big clubs don't want AND £100k"
dragons: "I'm out"!

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion