Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I
Gone past getting angry or upset now, we are p*ss poor and even have the toffs laughing at us, they are actualy worried in case Dalglish loses his job thats how embarrassing it has become.

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
it will end one day I promise:)

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
That was brutal. But when you're done crying, there's nothing much else to do but laugh. It was pretty comical at one point - balls ricocheting off posts, crossbars, players' *rses, Ben Foster's left bollock - we couldn't score in a wh*re house today.

But it's not just today, is it? Even at home, against a mid-table team, I almost expected us to botch that game. It really is like it was under Roy at this point. I no longer have any confidence in this team to get a result. And I'm sure other clubs feel the same way. We're no longer a "scalp." Teams come to Anfield thinking they can put one over on us. If that's not the beginning of the end, I don't know what is.

YNWA
H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
keep the faith, kenny interview today where he looked hopeless when shelling out his reason for the lack of goals.
Hopefully fsg are watching and see how inept this management team is.
Thanks but no thanks.

Kenny should be used to attract the worlds best youngsters to anfield.

W
Trialist
Trialist
W
B

I laugh more at Kennys interviews now though, you just have to laugh as I'm past the anger and depression stage.

Come on JW put us out of our misery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By: Bohey1
It's just gone into the 75th minute or so at Anfield and Odemwingie has just put West Brom 1-0 up after another toothless Anfield display.

Simple question. What is your reaction when you find out: Is it:

A) You still feel shocked when we are about to lose another home game?

B) You laugh because the situation is so incredulous at how bad we really have become.

C) Anger (In some form for whatever reason)?

D) Another - Please specify!

Personally, I just laughed. Not because I don't care. It hurts. It's just so ridiculous I can't believe what we have become. Level on points with Fulham after 35 games.

Complete shocker of a season and I don't care if we'd won the Champs League this season, I still feel devestated by this season.

YNWA
A,B and C.

L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
i just laughed, i wrote the ending to the game by halftime, i expected west ham to score on one attack then we were back in the passenger seat, ive witness this all season. im not angry yet, the anger will come out if kenny is there next season or if hes there and the same players are. either way something needs to be done, i have absolutely no expectation of lfc at this point, if they show up and play thats a plus. the only real interest i have in watching the matches is to see what suarez might do next and if sterling will get to play.

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
seriously I could not agree more with you.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
this has been on my mind for a while, just thought id post it here, felt it had some significance. its from Dunks thread about one years free access to the members site.

"Once you have a post count of 5000 posts or more you're in! Even if you haven't registered yet, you're not going to miss out. Register today and away you go. Over time your post count will increase. Obviously some people will try and boost their post count simply by spamming the forums with brief responses. When you apply for your free sub, we will check your posts history and providing you've interacted sensibly and encouraged debate then you'll qualify."

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
When I checked yesterday's score and saw we had LOST at HOME to WEST BROM, I thought, "oh well, what's for dinner". And that was about it. I expected us to lose and I have become so used to seeing us lose that it didn't really seem to matter anymore. I know a LOT of fans feel exactly the same. THAT is what kenny has reduced the club to. How can a man keep his job and/or be defended when he is managing Liverpool, spends £100m+ yet the fans AREN'T SURPRISED when we lose to west brom, wigan, qpr, bolton, fulham, stoke....

I've just seen an interview this morning and he's banging the drum about 'answering an SOS call from the new owners'.......an SOS response usually helps a situation - it isn't supposed to make things worse!! Besides, being offered a job which you previously failed an interview for is hardly an 'SOS call' - maybe Hicks&Gillet got one thing right at least.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion