Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Bohey1 Offline OP
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
B
It's just gone into the 75th minute or so at Anfield and Odemwingie has just put West Brom 1-0 up after another toothless Anfield display.

Simple question. What is your reaction when you find out: Is it:

A) You still feel shocked when we are about to lose another home game?

B) You laugh because the situation is so incredulous at how bad we really have become.

C) Anger (In some form for whatever reason)?

D) Another - Please specify!

Personally, I just laughed. Not because I don't care. It hurts. It's just so ridiculous I can't believe what we have become. Level on points with Fulham after 35 games.

Complete shocker of a season and I don't care if we'd won the Champs League this season, I still feel devestated by this season.

YNWA

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I kind of laugh too. I don't really think itmatters now this season but if we don't buy someone who can [oops] score in the summer someone needs to be shot.

D
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
D
B cause It's happened to often it's not a shock and cause we don't have the players to change our fortune it's going to stay like this till we sign new players in the summer.

Upcoming world class players IMO for 2014 WORLD CUP:
K-P Boateng, Gotze, Sturridge, Kroos, Lucas Leiva, Hummels, Kyriakos Papadopoulos,
H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
this is what king kenny has brought us

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
right now i fel anger.i can not believe whats going on this season.in my head i am screaming"WILL SOMEBODY PUT THE [oops] BALL IN THE NET!"i also cant believe that the owners have allowed Kenny to carry in in charge.

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
B) time for a clearout

S
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
S
I was raging!! After they scored we gave up!!

"who cares who wins!.....As long as it's us!
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
Originally Posted By: Bohey1
It's just gone into the 75th minute or so at Anfield and Odemwingie has just put West Brom 1-0 up after another toothless Anfield display.

Simple question. What is your reaction when you find out: Is it:

A) You still feel shocked when we are about to lose another home game?

B) You laugh because the situation is so incredulous at how bad we really have become.

C) Anger (In some form for whatever reason)?

D) Another - Please specify!

Personally, I just laughed. Not because I don't care. It hurts. It's just so ridiculous I can't believe what we have become. Level on points with Fulham after 35 games.

Complete shocker of a season and I don't care if we'd won the Champs League this season, I still feel devestated by this season.

YNWA

A,B,C

Angry and upset we are going to lose at home again, but then I realize how ridiculous this season is and I cant help but laugh knowing how different our squad is going to look next year and that we can only get better...I hope...

YNWA

C
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
C
B) because it happens so often , so used to losing now ,i just accept it now we are a mid table team , and this is how all mid table teams fans feel when they lose , they just accept it

Last edited by corner flag; 22/04/12 09:57 PM.
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
im at the same point i was at when we were under Roy. i have to think about watching the match. I'm sick and tired of false dawn after false dawn.

B, by the way but i dont exactly laugh...

Last edited by 79ceb; 22/04/12 09:58 PM.

dont be an hater, take the banter!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion