Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#215795 22/04/12 02:45 AM
Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Hopefully they'll get last weekends frustrations out of their system by giving the scum a damned good turning over tomorrow. laugh
Meanwhile, Citeh to batter Wolves 7-0. grin

Hopefully as a consequence, a damned good Munterchester showdown and meltdown.

Last edited by Growler; 22/04/12 02:47 AM.
H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
as long a man u don't win the title I don't care who wins the league, if it is not us

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
ha ha. Don't put your house on either though. Prepare yourseleves for Everton to fold and United to win the league.

The main business is likely to be behind the scenes with Fergie buttering up Moyes and dangling the carrot of the United job when he retires and offering players that he doesn't want next season.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
T
thundyr
Unregistered
thundyr
Unregistered
T
Everton are sh!te at Old Trafford. Can't see them being anything other than a speed bump.

#215872 22/04/12 01:15 PM
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Bitters will bend over for Rooney as usual. Comfortable victory for United.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: Snakeye
Bitters will bend over for Rooney as usual. Comfortable victory for United.

Harsh but probably true.

Speaking to a blue nose this week, and he's fully expecting a mullering.

I am actually keeping me fingers crossed for them though for even a draw, anything, at all, please.
I just want to see the delight of Ferguscums nose actually exploding with rage. laugh

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Haha yeah seeing the title slip away from them would be great. A draw is actually a perfect outcome if City can win the head to head of course.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: Growler
Hopefully they'll get last weekends frustrations out of their system by giving the scum a damned good turning over tomorrow. laugh
Meanwhile, Citeh to batter Wolves 7-0. grin

Hopefully as a consequence, a damned good Munterchester showdown and meltdown.
am a fan of any team that plays utd.

COME ON OUR BLUE BROTHERS

I
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I
Whose actualy bothered wether United win the League or not,if they win it then they deserve to win it and good luck to them, personaly am not bothered if United win 30 Leagues, the killer League was number 19 which overtook us any more are irrelevent now and wont hurt me as much.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By: ianrush81
Whose actualy bothered wether United win the League or not,if they win it then they deserve to win it and good luck to them, personaly am not bothered if United win 30 Leagues, the killer League was number 19 which overtook us any more are irrelevent now and wont hurt me as much.

I understand in one sense, but surely you don't want our rivals to get too far ahead of us?

I also take issue with the statement that 'if they win it then they deserve to win it'. Normally I'd agree but this season just too many important refereeing decisions have gone their way. And I don't subsribe to the view that it evens out over a season.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion