Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: heggypompom
I responded to growler not lumba but otherwise very funny
yea thats what they all say. we know the truth, you been sharing body odour with lumba

Last edited by *** Suso ***; 15/04/12 06:36 PM.
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By: WeLoveTheKop
King Kenny is easily the best manager in our history! We MUST give him a new 10 year contract and he will deliver us sooo many trophies. We've got 2 trophies already under him and we can win the league with him next season.

On another note, Andy Carroll was superb. He is one of the best in the world right now (probably top 5) and we must make sure we keep him this summer!!!

And to think people were ridiculing me when I said we'll beat Everton!!

i smell a fish sick

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
This thread is clearly a wind up and designed to get people at each others throats.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
ummm im still here trying to find the second trophy we won, cause, i like everyone in the chirpy mood over the victory against our bitter rivals but its like everyone keep forgetting it was a semi final and we have a very good team to face in the finals a team that is desperate for a piece of silverware this season, so we arent in the clear yet. As for carroll very happy he started scoring in a back to back game, but i thinking everyone is overdoing this 35 mill man as arrived praise and is yet to reach world class player. not trying to bring him down but if that match ended up with lfc on the losing side without his goal im sure he would of been the flop of the match based on his attempts and misses, but any how he scored. the season already basically over so lets play him and hope he catches some form, it would be good either way as his value probably go up, if the they consider selling him.

Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
This thread is clearly a wind up and designed to get people at each others throats.

As are most threads on this forum, to be fair.

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?'
'If there is hope, it lies in the proles'
H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
Let all get behind carroll and spur him on to getting more goals

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I responded to growler not lumba but otherwise very funny

blush

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
Originally Posted By: Growler
Freedom of speech people

don't forget.

I don't really care or a flying duck what his mission is. Multi accounts whatever. He's a breath of fresh air in this fart fume filled forum of late. mad

If he were genuine I'd agree with you. But it sounds like a p1ss take to me. Ah well... we'll give him the benefit of the doubt then.... coconuts!

Good, but I agree, a bit OTT in the optimism dept., but hey,I can live with that.
What THE HELL is wrong with that anyway when we've ALL been mentally battered from pillar to post on here and by our team for absolutely yonks now.

If our dear happy friend starts hurling unjustified abuse lies and obvious trollism, well that'd be a totally different barrel of trouts, but he hasn't, so long may he continue to pur'a smile on my face. grin
Hells bells. We could ALL do with a bit of that imho.

Plenty more cocnuts were they came from you know. laugh

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion