Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
WeLoveTheKop
Unregistered
WeLoveTheKop
Unregistered
W
King Kenny is easily the best manager in our history! We MUST give him a new 10 year contract and he will deliver us sooo many trophies. We've got 2 trophies already under him and we can win the league with him next season.

On another note, Andy Carroll was superb. He is one of the best in the world right now (probably top 5) and we must make sure we keep him this summer!!!

And to think people were ridiculing me when I said we'll beat Everton!!

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Kenny may well give us more trophies but we'd be in the championship whilst winning them.

D
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
D
Jesus Christ I'm a kenny supporter and I disagree with both of you but opinions are opinions and everyone has a voice on this forum,

In truth Kenny will most likely stay till next season and will get the opening 1/3 of the season to be in the mix for top 4 similar to the start of this season.

If the start of next season is indifferent and not consistent he'll be gone within the first 2-3 months by October.

I hope he stays and is successful and do believe he knows what he is doing but he knows he doesn't have the right solutions in the the current squad to fix the problems we're having, like getting the best of Carrol for example.

In order to fix these problems you need 1 transfer window so lets give him that and see what the new season brings regardless of whether we win Fa Cup or not this season.

Upcoming world class players IMO for 2014 WORLD CUP:
K-P Boateng, Gotze, Sturridge, Kroos, Lucas Leiva, Hummels, Kyriakos Papadopoulos,
H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
wish I could agree but opinions are what make this forum great

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
10yr contract frown so thats a 10yr plan is it

Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I think it's becoming clear that this is a parody account. Most likely by another user on the forum.

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?'
'If there is hope, it lies in the proles'
H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
10 year contract made me laugh

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

R
redtillimdead
Unregistered
redtillimdead
Unregistered
R
OMG .... I agree for the first time with kopprophet.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
I don't know how people can't see through this stuff.... another wind-up that should be ignored!

Oh ffs. Who actually cares? eek
Far far better this than some of the other tripey threads and moaning negative posts we've had to endure of late.

He can keep all the coconuts regardless for at least trying to cheer us up. wink

PLUS ONE WLTK.

Last edited by Growler; 15/04/12 02:24 PM.
W
WeLoveTheKop
Unregistered
WeLoveTheKop
Unregistered
W
I am not impressed that I am being accused of habing a "parody" account here. If you cast your minds back 16 months, most if not all, Liverpool fans were desperate that Dalglish should be brought in and how desperate they were to win trophies. Well you've got both and, I'm sorry if I'm showing optimism, but pessismism doesn't exist in my vocabulary.
I'm bored of all the negativity and just because I think this is our year doesn't mean I'm a "parody" account.

Last edited by WeLoveTheKop; 15/04/12 02:51 PM.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion