Rate Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
didn't have anything to do ,messed up the goal. don't like short sleeved keepers.

though we will prob need a new one, reina looks fat and disinterested..awful season

G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
I'd like to see us bring in Adam Bogdon. Have him play under Reina for a bit, slowly give him some playing time and let him grow.

red for danger, red for power. -Bill Shankly
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
Sterling should start without a doubt

YNWA

T
thundyr
Unregistered
thundyr
Unregistered
T
-Doni
-Flano-Skrtel-Coates-Robinson-
-Kuyt(c)-Adam-Spearing-Maxi-
-Carroll-Suarez-

Sub Suarez for Bellamy, Carroll for Downing on the hour (because Kenny doesn't want them to play together for some reason). Give the armband to Kuyt because he tries harder than every other player we have. 2 bands of 4, bore them to death and hope Maxi can be in the right place to score a trademark hat-trick. Otherwise hope that Adam finally gets in a few decent Hollywood balls or set piece deliveries for the win. We will either score 0 or many, depending on our attitude to the game.

EDIT: Sterling and at least one other youngster should be on the bench, one of Coady, Ngoo or Wisdom

Last edited by thundyr; 10/04/12 12:12 AM.
G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
Doni
Flano-Skrtel-Agger-Enrique
Bellamy-Hendo-Gerrard-Downing
Carroll-Suarez

Balls to the wall. Sub on Sterling for Downing, Kuyt for Bellamy, and Coates/Robinson for Agger/Enrique after we're 3-0 up.

red for danger, red for power. -Bill Shankly
T
thundyr
Unregistered
thundyr
Unregistered
T
Thinking about it now, Kenny could do this (seeing how fond he is of 4-5-1):
Doni-
Flano-Carra-Coates-Robinson
Spearing-Adam
Downing-Henderson-Maxi
Kuyt

Could prove an interesting line-up.

T
thundyr
Unregistered
thundyr
Unregistered
T
Originally Posted By: Goku
Doni
Flano-Skrtel-Agger-Enrique
Bellamy-Hendo-Gerrard-Downing
Carroll-Suarez

Balls to the wall. Sub on Sterling for Downing, Kuyt for Bellamy, and Coates/Robinson for Agger/Enrique after we're 3-0 up.

No way he will start Skrtel-Agger 5 days before the FA Cup semi, especially with Agger just back from injury. If anything Agger will play at most 30 mins to get some match fitness, and Skrtel seems likely to be rested.

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I agree Agger will either do the first half or come on around 65-70 minutes.

Robinson getting a game on the left could be a good shout as Enrique been poor the last few games.

Last edited by YNWA1892; 10/04/12 12:59 AM.
C
craney91
Unregistered
craney91
Unregistered
C
Blackburn 0-5 Liverpool

So that it can calm down a bit on here and give us a bit of positivity going into the game against the Toffs.

At this moment in time, with this predicament and lack of confidence going into the game against Everton, I can see us getting turned over.

If we see more of the same against Blackburn, expect the same against Everton to.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Wrap 5 or 6 up for the game on Saturday. Not worth taking the risk with Suarez, Gerrard, Skrtel. Agger to come on as a late sub perhaps. Kuyt will get a game Saturday.

If you gave me a 3-0 loss tomorrow for any result Saturday that puts us in the FA Cup final I would take it. Everton rested players today and got a result against a poor team.

Tomorrow we should start with the likes of Coates/Flanagan/Maxi/Shelvey/Downing/Carroll/Robinson/Morgan/Sterling/Coady

A couple of weeks ago Kenny bemoaned playing 3 games in 7 days and now we are seeing the same thing again here only he has the opportunity to rest players and make that decision. Those playing tomorrow will be possibly taking one for the team because I see no point in playing anybody who will be starting on Saturday.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion