Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: ianrush81
Originally Posted By: lumba
So let me get this straight then Ian. We need to decide whether we support the team for the duration of the season or do what exactly?
I just think those people who want the short term satisfaction of beating Everton at the weekend cant really complain if Dalglish is still in charge next season because if we do beat Everton it will almost certainly keep him in charge into next season, these people cant have it both ways now can they.
So willing us to lose will achieve what exactly apart from self loathing?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Well Moyes has won nothing in 10 years at Everton

That is a fact.

Your football knowledge obviously ignores facts like those above

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So let me get this straight then Ian. We need to decide whether we support the team for the duration of the season or do what exactly?
I just think those people who want the short term satisfaction of beating Everton at the weekend cant really complain if Dalglish is still in charge next season because if we do beat Everton it will almost certainly keep him in charge into next season, these people cant have it both ways now can they.

It could get rid of King Kenny

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Hang on Stan do you want him replaced at the end of the season or not

A
aldo
Unregistered
aldo
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park

Why do you say 'get rid' like he is a rat.

I
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park

Stanley look at it this way " SHORT TERM PAIN FOR LONG TERM GAIN " might summ the situation up a bit better.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Thanks but I'd rather win another cup and take my chances with the owners making the correct decision on the furure of Kenny for the time being.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Thanks but I'd rather win another cup and take my chances with the owners making the correct decision on the furure of Kenny for the time being.

Lumba and what would the correct decision be in your view?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I've not really got a definitive answer for you there Stan as i'm still unclear on whether our owners ambitions match our own.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I've not really got a definitive answer for you there Stan as i'm still unclear on whether our owners ambitions match our own.

No me neither

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion