KP is gonna get you now

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

J
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
J
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
Of course you are right KP but Kenny seems to have forgotten the key one, the league. What did Shankly say about that ?

Clue what do you make a chip butty out of ?

Exactly could not have said it better!!!

Liverpool are a league and European elite team.

A
aldo
Unregistered
aldo
Unregistered
A
Whats the point of these countless threads? It doesn't matter who the hell we are behind, the punch line is we are 8th, however the season is nearly over, why the hell are people begging for the manager to be sacked? Kenny took us all the way to the semi finals of the f.a cup let him carry on, although an f.a cup is unlikely to cover for the disappointment in the league, every decision will and should be made at the end of the season.

A
aldo
Unregistered
aldo
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
Originally Posted By: aldo
Whats the point of these countless threads? It doesn't matter who the hell we are behind, the punch line is we are 8th, however the season is nearly over, why the hell are people begging for the manager to be sacked? Kenny took us all the way to the semi finals of the f.a cup let him carry on, although an f.a cup is unlikely to cover for the disappointment in the league, every decision will and should be made at the end of the season.

Exactly!

New threads are popping up every hour or so, what the hell is wrong with some people. I may not be happy with Kenny's tactical selections, however I don't want to kicked out like he's some sort of dog or something.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So whats more interesting or relevant to talk about that the crisis the club is in? Who should play right back against Blackburn? If there was a nuclear bomb about to drop in the next hour we would be talking about it. You would not say will you shut up about that nuclear bomb I have sick to death of hearng you going on about it. And so it is with the Kenny crisis people WILL want to talk about it, its human nature.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I might be over reacting a bit I guess

F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
the utter and total scandal of the league programmme this season of liverpool f.c. , how can this just be allowed without a recourse from the clubs owners and the fans , maybe liverpool are in there rightful place mid table mediocrity with those giants of the premier league like norwich city, stoke city and fulham just a disgrace !!!!!!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Worst Liverpool team I can remember and I am 97.

A
aldo
Unregistered
aldo
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
So whats more interesting or relevant to talk about that the crisis the club is in? Who should play right back against Blackburn? If there was a nuclear bomb about to drop in the next hour we would be talking about it. You would not say will you shut up about that nuclear bomb I have sick to death of hearng you going on about it. And so it is with the Kenny crisis people WILL want to talk about it, its human nature.

Your comparing a nuclear bomb to a game of football?

F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1
the utter and total scandal of the league programmme this season of liverpool f.c. , how can this just be allowed without a recourse from the clubs owners and the fans , maybe liverpool are in there rightful place mid table mediocrity with those giants of the premier league like norwich city, stoke city and fulham just a disgrace !!!!!!

How do you know there's no recourse from the owners? You pontificate like you're in the know.

I would wager that Henry and FSG have been plotting and planning for weeks, which may include Kenny staying or going, and probably includes ideas for player investment. These are professional sports franchise builders and they won't be panicking after not getting it right in one season... they will build on the positives and strengthen the club... whether you recognise it or not.
were is the recourse ? nothing has changed nothing has happened not even a statement , but maybe your happy with the way things are .

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion