Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
I wonder if King Kenny has started compiling his report for FSG and what would be in it. This is my mock up below but what do you think it would be do you have a version of the letter?

Dear Mr Henry (Is it ok if I call you John?)

You asked me to put down why things are not going so well in the league.

Well as you know I have been out of the game for over a decade however in the time I was out of the game I spend every day on Royal Birkdale engrossed in the game I love golf. And I simply forgot in football you need to score MORE points than your opponent it was a chance conversation with Steve Clarke that reminded me of the difference. We had a good laugh about it afterwards but anyway the other matter affecting our performance is very clear indeed, its bad luck. We have a plan to correct this as of today I will be scouring ebay for a rabbits foot and fortunately the Anfield cat (a tabby) has run off in the spurs game in a similar manner to our season ticket holders. We will be replacing him next season with a black cat trained to run across the players entrance before they come onto the field. We have arranged via a pulley system for a artificial mouse to be pulled across the entrance, that was all my idea John. We have also noticed the number of times we have hit the post and it’s bounced back (see bad luck above) so for next season we are going to smear butter on the insides of the posts and the Anfield joiner is going to shave 2cm off the width of them. You can be assured if you give me another £112m I will build a team to take us to 4th place next year and I should be able to get a £1m from selling on the players we bought last year making up next year’s £113m allowance. So you can see John things are progressing well and only those with very poor intelligence are unable to see our steady Shankly like progress and I have met the target you set me which was the carling cup at least I think you said the Carling Cup “top 4” “Carling Cup” yeah that was what you said right? Although I accept my hearing is not what it once was. Finally can I direct you to the kit deal with Warrior which was all down to my efforts and more than make’s up for that champion’s league which is very overrated and that foreign food plays havoc with my dicky tummy and don’t trust them foreigners. Oh but apart from you John of course and the lovely Linda lovely dress she had on last time at Anfield all the lads commented favourably.

So John no issues at all then? I will write you another letter May 2013.

Kind Regards

King Kenny YNWA

laugh

all we need now is the response from henry. am going to work now staney but when i came back i expect a letter from henry. thank you

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: Shaggydog
Childish compared to your normal well thought out and reasoned posts Stan.

Liverpool FC is a joke it really is. Is that disrespectful well no people who care about the club have a right to say it. I don't support Kenny Dalglish FC or John Henry FC. Liverpool are in a right mess and my friends who support Utd no longer even bother taking fun out of me. I thought things were bad under Gillet and Hicks but at least in that time we had a manager in Rafa who had some capability. Yes Gillet and Hicks were asset striping the club but whats Henry's game ? If Henry keeps Dalglish beyong this season and we carry on flatlining with us being no further on with a vision for the club then taking the mick is all we have left because unless you laugh you will cry. Next stop championship and don't think thats a joke either because it could happen Newcastle have gone down in the past and Villa are not out of the woods this season either.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
SHAG DOG it is a harmless bit of fun

calm down and relax

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Pathetic remark in your opinion and it's only your opinion.

You are in the Dalglish Must Go camp so I'm hardly surprised at your attack.

And as Heggy stated earlier I am not in the least bit bothered by what you think of me pal so stop wasting your breath.

My opinion is as valid as yours and I am quite entitled to give it. That is how forums work.

If you think my post is childish that's fine, that is your right, but the agressiveness of your response is something you might want to have a look at.

Of course all your posts have been even handed, well thought out and rational.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Heggy I am fine, I wasn't the one who blew a head casket.

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
it was not an attack so please don't play the victim, you got invloved and did not really have to, he has given his opinion in a respectful way, something you would do well to learn.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Practise what you preach pompon

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
yes Grandad:)

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Stan the problem at the moment is that some of the Dalglish must go posters are terrified that he might still be in charge come next season.

No one knows what John Henry is thinking and that would seem to include him also. I dont see how Dalglish can keep his job given how this season has gone but if Henry waits until the end of the season then that gives him time to find the right man.

Is another 6 weeks of pain not worth it if we get the right man in place for next season. Our next managerial appointment is crucial and we must get it right, so is it not better for John Henry to take his time.

No team whatever their history is above relegation.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 09/04/12 08:40 PM.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: Shaggydog
Stan the problem at the moment is that some of the Dalglish must go posters are terrified that he might still be in charge come next season.

No one knows what John Henry is thinking and that would seem to include him also. I dont see how Dalglish can keep his job given how this season has gone but if Henry waits until the end of the season then that gives him time to find the right man.

Is another 6 weeks of pain not worth it if we get the right man in place for next season. Our next managerial appointment is crucial and we must get it right, so is it not better for John Henry to take his time.

No team whatever their history is above relegation.

I agree I am terrified of Dalglish being in charge necxt season it would be the end of the club possibly as a premiership club. And I have never said he must be sacked now I have said Kenny should resign at the end of this season FA win would be the ideal opportunity to keep his pride and go out on a high.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion