Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#209990 09/04/12 04:44 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I wonder if King Kenny has started compiling his report for FSG and what would be in it. This is my mock up below but what do you think it would be do you have a version of the letter?

Dear Mr Henry (Is it ok if I call you John?)

You asked me to put down why things are not going so well in the league.

Well as you know I have been out of the game for over a decade however in the time I was out of the game I spend every day on Royal Birkdale engrossed in the game I love golf. And I simply forgot in football you need to score MORE points than your opponent it was a chance conversation with Steve Clarke that reminded me of the difference. We had a good laugh about it afterwards but anyway the other matter affecting our performance is very clear indeed, its bad luck. We have a plan to correct this as of today I will be scouring ebay for a rabbits foot and fortunately the Anfield cat (a tabby) has run off in the spurs game in a similar manner to our season ticket holders. We will be replacing him next season with a black cat trained to run across the players entrance before they come onto the field. We have arranged via a pulley system for a artificial mouse to be pulled across the entrance, that was all my idea John. We have also noticed the number of times we have hit the post and it’s bounced back (see bad luck above) so for next season we are going to smear butter on the insides of the posts and the Anfield joiner is going to shave 2cm off the width of them. You can be assured if you give me another £112m I will build a team to take us to 4th place next year and I should be able to get a £1m from selling on the players we bought last year making up next year’s £113m allowance. So you can see John things are progressing well and only those with very poor intelligence are unable to see our steady Shankly like progress and I have met the target you set me which was the carling cup at least I think you said the Carling Cup “top 4” “Carling Cup” yeah that was what you said right? Although I accept my hearing is not what it once was. Finally can I direct you to the kit deal with Warrior which was all down to my efforts and more than make’s up for that champion’s league which is very overrated and that foreign food plays havoc with my dicky tummy and don’t trust them foreigners. Oh but apart from you John of course and the lovely Linda lovely dress she had on last time at Anfield all the lads commented favourably.

So John no issues at all then? I will write you another letter May 2013.

Kind Regards

King Kenny YNWA

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
I wonder if King Kenny has started compiling his report for FSG and what would be in it. This is my mock up below but what do you think it would be do you have a version of the letter?

Dear Mr Henry (Is it ok if I call you John?)

You asked me to put down why things are not going so well in the league.

Well as you know I have been out of the game for over a decade however in the time I was out of the game I spend every day on Royal Birkdale engrossed in the game I love golf. And I simply forgot in football you need to score MORE points than your opponent it was a chance conversation with Steve Clarke that reminded me of the difference. We had a good laugh about it afterwards but anyway the other matter affecting our performance is very clear indeed, its bad luck. We have a plan to correct this as of today I will be scouring ebay for a rabbits foot and fortunately the Anfield cat (a tabby) has run off in the spurs game in a similar manner to our season ticket holders. We will be replacing him next season with a black cat trained to run across the players entrance before they come onto the field. We have arranged via a pulley system for a artificial mouse to be pulled across the entrance, that was all my idea John. We have also noticed the number of times we have hit the post and it’s bounced back (see bad luck above) so for next season we are going to smear butter on the insides of the posts and the Anfield joiner is going to shave 2cm off the width of them. You can be assured if you give me another £112m I will build a team to take us to 4th place next year and I should be able to get a £1m from selling on the players we bought last year making up next year’s £113m allowance. So you can see John things are progressing well and only those with very poor intelligence are unable to see our steady Shankly like progress and I have met the target you set me which was the carling cup at least I think you said the Carling Cup “top 4” “Carling Cup” yeah that was what you said right? Although I accept my hearing is not what it once was. Finally can I direct you to the kit deal with Warrior which was all down to my efforts and more than make’s up for that champion’s league which is very overrated and that foreign food plays havoc with my dicky tummy and don’t trust them foreigners. Oh but apart from you John of course and the lovely Linda lovely dress she had on last time at Anfield all the lads commented favourably.

So John no issues at all then? I will write you another letter May 2013.

Kind Regards

King Kenny YNWA

You say you witnessed Kenny's first stint in charge - i would genuinely be interested to know what age you are.

A
aldo
Unregistered
aldo
Unregistered
A
Is there any proof of this mysterious letter?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Mike I guess you must be one of Kenny's dwindling intelligent brigade. I would love to be intelligent what’s it feel like?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
Stanley don't bother mate, the kenny fans will eat us alive on this forum.
FSG will decide who is right come the end of the season.

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
So Heggy, it's as many of us thought.

You are more interested in being proved right than you are in the clubs future.

As long as you are right, that's all that matters to you.

Most of us want the club to progress and dont care who thinks they are right or wrong.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Childish compared to your normal well thought out and reasoned posts Stan.

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
could not care less what you or anyone else think of me on this forum.
I have not been disrespcetful about kenny on this subject.

I have said that FSG will decide who is right.

I maent that SOME of us fans on the forum think kenny should go,

But if FSG dont' then they will keep him on.

Proving us wrong on what we thought they might/should do.

but I repeat I could not care less what you or anyone else think of me on this forum.
I have not been disrespcetful about kenny on this subject.

B
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
B
Originally Posted By: Shaggydog
So Heggy, it's as many of us thought.

You are more interested in being proved right than you are in the clubs future.

As long as you are right, that's all that matters to you.

Most of us want the club to progress and dont care who thinks they are right or wrong.

Pathetic remark. Get over yourself. He wants the club to progress, in a debate where many people have mocked him including yourself (in what I'd consider to be a childish manner which you then deride someone else for in your next post), if he feels vindicated and proven to be right he's got every right feel so. You are no better a fan than he, you no more want the club to progress than him or anyone else.

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
Thank you sir

very very much smile

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion