KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Who's AVAILABLE that WANTS the Liverpool job ?

I keep asking myself this question...of course there's Rafa n AVB but Rafa's been there n done that n I think AVB can attract a bigger club sadly, Steve Bruce , Mick McArthy.....

Therefore I'd give KD another season n sack Andy Carroll , Jordan Henderson n Downing fer breach of contract i.e. impersonating professional footballers.

Or it could be that Guardiola'll quit one of the best teams in history n join us in the summer coz he fancies a challenege , until that happens get behind the redmen or shut up or ship out.

Support n Believe as much as it hurts at the moment.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: Andred
Who's AVAILABLE that WANTS the Liverpool job ?

I keep asking myself this question...of course there's Rafa n AVB but Rafa's been there n done that n I think AVB can attract a bigger club sadly, Steve Bruce , Mick McArthy.....

Therefore I'd give KD another season n sack Andy Carroll , Jordan Henderson n Downing fer breach of contract i.e. impersonating professional footballers.

Or it could be that Guardiola'll quit one of the best teams in history n join us in the summer coz he fancies a challenege , until that happens get behind the redmen or shut up or ship out.

Support n Believe as much as it hurts at the moment.

What a meaningless phrase what does it mean? just parroting king king YNWA like some automoton king kenny king kenny we will win the league next year with the king carroll will be a 60 goal a season man. Or you can use your intelegence and say what you think. For me to believe I have to have evidence and a rational way forward.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: kennymuststay
kenny is hurting, he has never been good with the media so it shouldn't come as a shock. can't believe the amount of knee jerkers supporting lfc these days.

sacking kenny would be a total disaster for the club.
he is trying to get rid of carroll(very hard), so he is recognizing a mistake,guardlola paid 80m and eto'o for his bump lump -they didn't sack him.
the squad are behind kenny and clark,u can't sack him, we play good footy,we need huuntelaar and winger or two ,beat everton next week and on the up.

Thats a key part of the job. What part is he good at incidently?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
wouldn't say its key myself, key is playing.
and he is good at playing pass and move footy,man management.
just need to get the transfer part right this summer and we will have no more knee jerk calls for him to go.we play ball,anyone can see that its just carroll signing,and a few others, that really killed us,deserves another go.bill shanks didn't get promoted until his third season..feeling u would have been wanting him out after 6 months.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
just need to get the transfer part right this summer and we will have no more knee jerk calls for him to go.we play ball,anyone can see that its just carroll signing,and a few others, that really killed us,deserves another go.bill shanks didn't get promoted until his third season..feeling u would have been wanting him out after 6 months.

Shankly made progress massive progress and early on and took us out of the second division. Dealing with the media is a critical part of the job in this media 24 / 7 online world. As for the pass and move footie nonsense thats subjective and I saw little of it against Villa. Its really cool of you to have a name like "kenny must stay" but it would be nice if you backed that up with an argument of substance for him to stay. And don't mention Shankly in the same breath as him because there is no comparison whatsoever. When I was a kid Shankly was a god and his words were hung upon were he alive today he would be great with the media I am sure. I also watched Shankly's teams at Anfield (albeit very young 8 or so) and I recall things moving forward and a real air of excitement about the place. I was at Anfield yesterday and it was bored resignation from the crowd and the team was awaful and did not seem interested until the last 10 minutes. Shankly would not have put out a team like that I can tell you that for sure.

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
It is easy to have a name like Kenny must stay, how about putting forward a feasible argument why newcastle and everton are above us even after we outspent both of them combined this season?

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

B
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
B

Where to start with this. Lets go through your points.

If you don't think media interviews are important then that's fine for you, maybe you don't watch them but the rest of the world does and it is how the club is represented around the world to possible players and potential fans alike. I'd argue that it is a 'key' role otherwise managers wouldn't bother with it.

Good at playing pass and move footy. Well, I'd give you that over 2 thirds of the pitch we are playing better stuff, but not especially in the final 3rd, and I'd be well within my rights to suggest he can't be that good at instilling pass and move football because GOOD pass and move football ends with a goal. On top of that he bought players that obviously couldn't play it, for big big money I might add.

There is absolutely no reason or evidence to suggest or think that given money he can buy anywhere near the right players this summer. In fact there is evidence (all be it non conclusive so your still very much entitled to think he will) to suggest he won't.

The calls aren't knee jerk we've had over a year to see what he can do, so that is the one thing which isn't subjective. Reactions aren't knee jerk, they are considered and reasoned as I have done above, you calling it knee jerk belittles your own argument by adding falsehoods to it.

Shankly made progress very quickly, Kenny has taking us backwards and paid big money for the privledge. On top of this we don't have the luxury of time to afford someone, the longer we wait, the harder it is.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
managers are obligated to do media for tv...means nothing really -only when u totally balls it up as we did with the suarez issue..but lets be fair there most of the lfc fans ballsed that up too.

we play football and yes we signed the wrong players to fit it-do i want some new guy instead..no much less of a risk to allow kenny(lfc thru and thru)another window to get it right. we are not far from being a top team, kenny is no thick,he knows carroll failed - get some maanger in that will need bedding in-no thanx..our last few years we have got foreign managers in that didn't know the lfc way and caused loads of damage. kenny has respect of key players like luis and gerrard.. another window ,a good one, will see the pass and move turn to goals...or do we want a commolli picked manager? god no i hope

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
our last few years we have got foreign managers in that didn't know the lfc way and caused loads of damage.

Absolute rubbish (imo) the last two foreign managers we had, gave us our most successful period we had in recent history.

The last two english managers we have had, have destroyed us

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
or they filled the place with journey men ,destroyed pass and move and left the english managers a total rebuilding job..

they had stevie g and carra in their prime , comfortable champs league positions and never built anything.

kenny is rebuilding pass and move and we want him out asap..lol

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion