Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
bollox

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
same old problems year in year out, is it the manager? is it the players? maybe were just cursed, nothing ever seems to come right.
and all we can hope is that next season is better, im hoping that for the last 20 yrs. i think suarez has been affected by the evra lies another masterstroke by fergie! gerrard has not looked the same players either (goodluck trying to replace him) and carra has being going backwards for the past few seasons that added to the players coming in failing to settle has left us well short this year. what will fix us? god only knows

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
ask opta

M
Manliverpool
Unregistered
Manliverpool
Unregistered
M
The man is such a big disgrace!!! What is surprising is that he still thinks he is in control! He is really living on another planet! What a shame of a coach!

M
Manliverpool
Unregistered
Manliverpool
Unregistered
M
He is disgrace becos heshd have left about 3 weeks ago when many people started calling for his head! Why is he still at post when he is aware that he is the cause of the below average performance? He is a big disgrace!!! He claims to love Liverpool but I don't think so!!! He is more concerned about his monthly cheque!!!! What a selfish person!!! I have no respect for him!!!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
He will be gutted when he hears you dont respect him.
He thinks the world of you.

M
Manliverpool
Unregistered
Manliverpool
Unregistered
M
I don't care what he thinks of me!!! I care about the damage he is doing to my team! He is a big disgrace!! What a Shane to have him as our coach. He has undone all his legendary status!!! He is no longer a legend in the eyes of many Liverpool supporters! Somebody's will always associate him with failure !!!!! Useless coach!!!

Last edited by Manliverpool; 07/04/12 09:42 PM.
P
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
P
Face it man look you can't deny what Kenny has done for the club both as a player and as manager but that was a different era these times are different. I would let Steve Clarke stand in until the end of the season before he damages his reputation anymore

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I see your exclamation mark key is working again today.!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop being such a drama queen and try and contribute some relevant posts intead of whingeing like a big jessie with a broken nail.

We have established you want the manager sacked. You may have mentioned it previously but I could be wrong.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
C
I'd let JC run the show for the last few weeks. Can't do much worse.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion