Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 324 1 2 3 323 324
Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
NON FOOTIE, ok? mad

Why does it always have to start p1ssing it down at weekends, just like it's doing again now.
Bloody ratted off with it spoiling me plans I am. mad

Last edited by wakka; 30/08/11 11:23 PM. Reason: In honour of Growler.
Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Oh yes, and this thread better gain 'now epic' status within a week, or the Growler will be MOST dis-pleased. mad

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Oh, and another thing, only the mad and sick and possibly the shocked and the eek smileys are allowed too, ok?

Carry on. grin

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Why do people that can't drive and clearly make a bulls up of driving as they probably do with the rests of their lives,feel the need to large it and flick the middle finger when you enlighten them to their driving ability? mad

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: lumbar
Why do people that can't drive and clearly make a bulls up of driving as they probably do with the rests of their lives,feel the need to large it and flick the middle finger when you enlighten them to their driving ability? mad

Because they are inadequate, were probably bullied at school. have small willies and probably have ginger hair. The car is their only way of showing how powerful they (think) are, plus they feel secure knowing that you probably won't touch them.

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: Rafarendum
Growler, I know you're old and all, and I know oldies are not so familiar with modern equipment, but we've inevented something called the umbrella. Very handy for rainy days.

I'm NOT old, OK? mad

Define old anyway you, bloody whippersnapper. eek

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Hey it just started raining when i opened this thread growler

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: Growler
Oh, and another thing, only the mad and sick and possibly the shocked and the eek smileys are allowed too, ok?

Carry on. grin

Hay growler, thats not fair mate. You saying only those smileys then you use this -> grin

Very inconsistent mate smile , oops Ahem eek

Last edited by Snakeye; 26/02/11 05:25 PM.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: Snakeye
Originally Posted By: Growler

Carry on. grin

Hay growler, thats not fair mate. You saying only those smileys then you use this -> grin

Very inconsistent mate smile , oops Ahem eek

That's my perogative, as THIS IS actually MY thread, and it's copyrighted, ok? grin

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Meanwhile, MEANWHILE, I am actually in a damned foul mood.

The match result put the tin 'at on it granted, but my visit to the NEC was virtually fruitless.
I was hoping for some inspiration and ideas for my forthcoming VW T5 panel van, camper conversion project, but there was absolutley nowt that was of any help whatsoever.
The place was just full of eye wateringly expensive ready made camper vans/motorhomes, caravans and holiday lodges, with all the associated side stalls selling holidays and bibs 'n' bobs.

Took my 30 minutes to find the exit at one point as the show had taken over about 6 halls and was incredibly humongous.

Only good news was the usual £8 car park fee was actually included in the £17.50 entry ticket.

Page 1 of 324 1 2 3 323 324

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion