KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Evans linked by van Gogh @ Today at 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By TiredRedsOriginally Posted By van GoghIf you can't see the difference between Salah, De Bruine, Pogba and Evans then I rest my case! What I meant was it's not because United has got rid of a player that he is no good as you im
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Another winger linked by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

According to reports in Italian media outlet La Stampa, via Tuttomercatoweb, Liverpool have been told they must pay Ä60m (approximately £53m) if they want to sign Fiorentina winger Federico Chiesa in the summer. (Never heard of him ?) Well, La Stam
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kovacic linked for jan by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Key word chris todayís
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Vrsaljko in jan ? by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By Chris2402Originally Posted By sixtiesredYou donít have to read it guys I've now read it twice, perhaps if you created new threads that were relevant instead of focusing on your own personal post count that would be a start.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lemar ? by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By klopp4kopWe need a midfielder, more more attacking mids Totally agree however weíre still linked attackers ?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wiltshire ? by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

I donít care tho you can care if you want ! I let the plebs find my mistakes and there plebs talk for them away you go then
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? by TiredReds @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By Stanley ParkWell if you have studied economics there is little evidence of it. Yes the Bank of England reduced interest rates after brexit and no doubt this added to inflation but it's widely acknowledged (and by the Bank of Eng
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lfc target whu midfielder by Darcus @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

If Wham are happy to let him go, he must be 'really promising'.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Virgil Van Dijk by Darcus @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

Sign him up and promise to make him club captain. That's a pretty decent sweetener, and would finally give us some kind of leadership on the field.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan by klopp4kop @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

He would fit right in our disappearing trio of midfield.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Klopps promise by TiredReds @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By Liverotto You can still lie to yourself that we have squad depth. Phil's future is not uncertain? We decided to keep him in the summer but who know if he will commit to us this season? Even Klopp doesnt sure if he will commit a
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Trump being served by redordead13 @ Yesterday at 08:20 AM

It's something even most republicans aren't in favor of.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Klopp comments about Coutinho & Barcelona by TiredReds @ Yesterday at 05:41 AM

Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58We're not in a position to let Coutinho leave yet, as the squad needs considerable strengthening before we can afford to lose our most creative player. Without Coutinho's creative contribution we're a very ordinary
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Timing of our changes by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By TrueRedOriginally Posted By van GoghOriginally Posted By LiverottoOriginally Posted By van GoghStorage wasn't even on the bench though. Might have something to do with that when he didn't come on! He is injured, again.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Last two games show by sixtiesred @ 15/12/17 11:53 PM

Imo opinion consistency of team selection does encourage better team performances but with the way Klopp was playing last season that was impossible to continue but ideally consistent team is the way to go but then you get unsettled bench players tha
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Moore on jan additions by sixtiesred @ 15/12/17 11:46 PM

Nah donít be sinical wilks what Iím saying in the inflated prices of today ie phil 130 mil how rated was salah ? At 39 - 45 Mill ? So top proven class is now in the 80 mil plus bracket ? Manes a bit different as a signing just before it all went bers
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Re naby signing by sixtiesred @ 15/12/17 11:29 PM

Not questioning wether itís a bargain or not just very unlike a fsg deal of the past Wouldnít you say ?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ 15/12/17 09:37 PM

Domscott - Pied Piper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l82qn3Y83JY
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: This PC Sh*te...The World Has Gone Mad! by Shaggydog @ 15/12/17 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By lumbaGood job too Shags, your dogs shittt Elephant dung size whoppers I sell their evacuations to the local council. They use them as mini roundabouts.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Poll top 4 by TiredReds @ 15/12/17 03:39 AM

Originally Posted By ShaggydogJaysus visa, schoolboy error. Lovrenesque dare one say. Hey, I said sorry, even Lovren gets another chance or rather lots of them
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By Chris2402Originally Posted By van GoghGreat, now we have rotated the f*cking momentum out of our game. Agree with this, great performances against Brighton and Spartak, plenty of goals then we make wholesale changes. I know I'
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Should We Write Off This Season? by Shaggydog @ 14/12/17 10:16 PM

We are closing than many of us think. I think Klopp is getting there all be it slowly. Keep the faith and other such sayings. .
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Will Klopp ever learn by TheKopProphet @ 14/12/17 07:55 PM

Well let's be honest here. There are at least three things about Klopp's recent approach that ARE different, which suggests he is trying to learn. 1. We no longer go guns blazing and try to win games in the first 20 minutes - leaving nothing in
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Danny Ings. I just KNEW it! by Growler @ 14/12/17 05:33 PM

Haven't you got some star ratings to be increasing?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Daniel Sturridge linked with Sevilla by Growler @ 14/12/17 10:51 AM

Was sicknote there in the stands with his baseball cap and headphones on last night btw?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Shout Box

Advertisements

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters (30 Days)
wilkij1975 231
TiredReds 217
ecnirp98 180
sixtiesred 153
redordead13 135
Mr Bojangles 123
Growler 118