KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The current transfer market is crazy! by TiredReds @ 8 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By wilkij1975The way PSG got the money for Neymar is a fukking joke too. So much for FFP! IMO FFP is not fair as it protects the bigger clubs and their owners. With FFP it's impossible for small clubs to compete.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Summer transfer rumours by TiredReds @ 16 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Chris2402Time to get rid of Coutinho in my opinion, get Draxler signed as a replacement. We have to make sure the replacement is in place before selling
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By WNPWhy do all the articles keep saying 118m when in reality it was 82m? Sure there was a possibility we might have got a bit more but the clauses were so stupid it was pretty much 82m, which in this market is t that much. I bet
Liverpool FC Forum
It could have been a lot worse for us, we could have still had this eijit playing for us!
Liverpool FC Forum
They should just get over it and move on. He is gone.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mane next? by chesterville @ Today at 01:22 AM

I would expect that, if he stays injury free, Mane will have a massive season and will be chased with mega-money deals next summer. And if we cant offer him better quality team mates and trophies and medals who could blame him/ I cant get angry at
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: So what are we waiting for? by Muj @ Today at 01:19 AM

Originally Posted By TiredRedsOriginally Posted By MujOriginally Posted By dasil12One of the worst transfers windows in recent history. More so since the big news was about a player leaving. It's quite glaring that all the fans can see what was neede
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Are we even trying to sign players??? by Muj @ Today at 01:19 AM

Originally Posted By TheKopProphetOriginally Posted By Mujhad it not been for the official apology , i wouldnt have believed that we were ever interested in VVD as well... What do our recruitment team do all day??? do we have one ?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? by lumba @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

I'm getting 1.03 euros to the pound over here ..Cheers Stan.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: More Muslim killings by Shaggydog @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By Stanley ParkShaggy you are saying that would happen in Belfast once and the local people would sort it. I don't doubt it. But you missed my point. The people in Belfast have no or few Muslim population what would be the case i
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Real Madrid player wants to join Liverpool by Mr Bojangles @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Juve bid about 60mil and it was rejected. Zidane likes him too much.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: August 2017 is the defining month for FSG by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

Chalk one up to FSG for fighting off Barca (so far!) - but will they sign some new players or let us fall behind our top 6 rivals again?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: There you have it: Robertson five times better than Moreno! by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Why would a bluenose waste his time on this site???
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Reds v Hoffenhiem - wed by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

Two away goals and a lead... if we fck this up we deserve the Europa league.
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By LFCDownUnder You see now even the way you answered that and how Chris answered too, it's uncanny !!! Get a life kid, seriously.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Klopp threatened to quit if Klopp sold by Hercules/AF 58 @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By GrowlerOriginally Posted By Hercules/AF 58Originally Posted By LFCDownUnder..it's settled judging by Reclaim The Pub's quotes on spangles, he's an evertonian , so explains the lack of wanting LFC to succeed, wonder why he attends
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Protest time by Stanley Park @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

I am an OTT I am generally not happy about many things and like to let people know when at the match. Travelling to the game gives me time to think things up
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: You have until 7pm GMT to reply to this post..... by ReclaimThePub @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

What's spangled?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Coutnho to Barcelona deal almost complete! by Andred @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Rhubarb !
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by Growler @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

Rejoice! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcxYwwIL5zQ
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Observations at anfield by LFCDownUnder @ Yesterday at 09:06 AM

Originally Posted By TiredRedsOriginally Posted By Stanley ParkOriginally Posted By LFCDownUnderThis is the thing ...f**k I can't say it because it's about FSG and I'll be turning this into an FSG-out thread ... Oh well , here goes I feel as if FSG
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Growlers things that make you happy thread! by Shaggydog @ 21/08/17 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By GrowlerTonight, I'm a moderately 'appy owld grizzly Bear. I've gone back below the level of shyte in me blood for diabetes. Been bloody and extremely hard werk, but knocking off the cakes and sweeties has obviously paid d
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here's a crazy idea for Barcelona by Hercules/AF 58 @ 21/08/17 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By ShaggydogOriginally Posted By LFCDownUnderSo they got 200m for neymar, Apparently Southampton cost 230m for the 80% take over , they could've paid that instead and sneakily transferred the annual EPL money to their funds eve
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Do you support Klopp or FSG??? by LFCDownUnder @ 21/08/17 12:59 PM

@SPANGO I get your damning reality check , but surely you can take some time off deflating supporters' hope to actually consider a solution for LFC to put themselves back into the elite??? Just a suggestion ...
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Is Coutinho on strike or really injured? by ReclaimThePub @ 21/08/17 12:18 PM

Originally Posted By Mr BojanglesOriginally Posted By ReclaimThePubOriginally Posted By Mr BojanglesOriginally Posted By ReclaimThePub66M isn't really a low amount is it for an unproven player? Doesn't look like we can go back in for VVD until Southa

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Shout Box

Advertisements

Top Posters (30 Days)
wilkij1975 559
sixtiesred 433
TiredReds 405
Growler 386
lumba 285
Shaggydog 224
ecnirp98 222
Stanley Park 215