KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: We sold Benteke to keep Sicknote and Origi! by Chris2402 @ 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By Chris2402To suggest keeping Benteke is stupid and based on one performance against us is even worse. He's a 30million striker that would have been back up for us, I doubt he would have accept
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Side to Side to Side... was like watching Tennis! by TheKopProphet @ 1 minute 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Chris2402Originally Posted By TheKopProphetSeriously, I have neck ache from watching our slow, ponderous sideways probing, until losing the ball trying to thread through a crowded middle. Palace had it so easy - we never changed
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Another tame surrender - their goalie put up a hammock! by Welsh_Wizard @ 2 minutes 24 seconds ago

FSG have a track record with money ball signings. It worked with the rounders team they own. And the majority of our signings under them are players signed with the hope they can make a profit on them. You don't compete with other teams who spend
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Reds v Palace sun by paul66 @ 2 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By kernowredwe can blame defenders,but what did we do going forward? forwards players bailing us out all season. defence is a joke
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Player by Position Assessment Part I by jjmelling/Stato @ Today at 02:13 PM

I would also say, that the people believing our defensive resilience is costing us are probably still going to feel disappointed come mid-August. While we will have signed, at the very least, a left back and a centre-half, it won't be the Hector/Rodr
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Player by Position Assessment Part II by jjmelling/Stato @ Today at 02:04 PM

Just a few sentences on how I see each position/player and their standing in the squad. DM: Henderson - First in his position here, Henderson is amongst the best in this position in the league on consistency and influence on the team. While he may
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Summer transfer rumours by ecnirp98 @ Today at 12:58 PM

Originally Posted By sixtiesredATM the saints replacement target is 10 mil I bet the price go's up for them once they sell Van Dyke for 50million, I bet they buy the replacement before they sell.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hendo ? by sixtiesred @ Today at 12:05 PM

This will become an issue as time goes by if we don't sort summin in the summer imo
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Theresa May calls for snap General Election June 8th by Redneckscouser @ Today at 11:13 AM

The UK could do with some dynamic leaders who have not been ingratiated in the Eton, Oxford and Cambridge establishments to take the Country forward. The cyclical regurgitation every 4 years of these establishment toffs does nothing positive for the
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: JT by RedsforChampions @ Today at 04:48 AM

Originally Posted By ecnirp98Originally Posted By TheKopProphetConte binned him cos his legs are gone. If he's not mobile enough for Conte - why should he be for Klopp. I think we will look for a young agile CB not a geriatric. In the last 3 PL
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: We need CL, signings and luck... by sixtiesred @ Today at 01:40 AM

Yup spot on
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions[/quote] Who is bush? Kate...she was seen fleeing...Running Up That Hill...
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Our Summer Transfer Tactics by RedsforChampions @ 21/04/17 05:43 AM

Originally Posted By wilkij1975That may be the case but at least it's more representative of what it would be. As I said before, I don't remember a weaker squad especially our bench.
General Discussion
PC built and currently in testing.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Grave Robbing by RedsforChampions @ 19/04/17 04:35 AM

Originally Posted By Chris2402Originally Posted By WNPOut of the 4 teams most likely to go down (Sunderland, Middlesborough, Swansea and Hull), are there any players that would be good buys for us? IMO there are none that would get in our first team
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Disconnected...Liverpool FC from the fans by ecnirp98 @ 19/04/17 12:02 AM

If she's putting her head over the parapet and commenting, she must expect some criticism, I've not seen the comments, but this is what social media is like, she knows that, if she doesn't like it, stop commenting, easy. Could be worse, she could be
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By RedneckscouserThe incident in the nightclub happened last sunday and McKenzie decides to write the article to go in on the eve of The Hillsborough anniversary, 5 days later? Obviously done to get more shock value... Spot on,
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Do we need a 50m + striker? by ecnirp98 @ 17/04/17 05:40 PM

Yeah, I saw Napoli (with Maradonna & Careca), v AC Milan some great players with Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Maldini & Baresi, what a team that was. Maradonna headed one in from outside the box, as Napoli went on to win 4-1, was a great ga
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Reds v Baggies away sun by lumba @ 17/04/17 04:50 PM

Well I guess it would be nice If I could touch your body I know not everybody Has got a body like you, uhh

Shout Box

Advertisements

Top Posters (30 Days)
RedsforChampions 227
wilkij1975 195
sixtiesred 170
ecnirp98 163
Chris2402 135
lumba 127
Stanley Park 110
TheMightyLFC 83
Growler 82