KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The.Reds v MK Maribor away tues by lumba @ 2 minutes 41 seconds ago

Cheers Herc,Beck liked it too the robbing little shitt.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? by Stanley Park @ 6 minutes 5 seconds ago

I voted brexit along with the majority of voters in Britain I am stupid I guess. No matter we voted to leave the EU and even if we are crazy enough to vote for Corbyn we are still leaving the EU so what's your point ? Rejoicing at any negative news
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ED: The start of the end of FSG’s ownership of Liverpool FC by Hercules/AF 58 @ 12 minutes 0 seconds ago

Got to be something wrong with the figures being bandied about. First FSG are reported to have asked for 1bn now Amanda is reported to have offered 1.2 bn what class of shiit is that?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: This is your chance Mr. Ox - you better take it! by ecnirp98 @ 37 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By LiverottoOriginally Posted By ecnirp98Originally Posted By sixtiesredSo why keep him on a 120-150 k a week I'd be happy for us to sell him, but who's gonna buy him with his injury history and wage demands, also, I can't see hi
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mane out for 6 weeks - another blow! by TiredReds @ Today at 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By LiverottoOriginally Posted By TiredRedsEven if as you say our central defence was not bad last season how can you expect Mario and Lovren to go the full season uninjured but ok to buy a winger when we have both Lallana and Coutin
General Discussion
Originally Posted By DerekAs long as he doesn't read koptalk you're all set. He doesn't. Hates football with a passion. Almost envy him tbh
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: North Korea by lumba @ Today at 01:41 PM

I was wondering where Emp had got to. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...e-a8002756.html
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: January Transfer Rumours by TiredReds @ Today at 12:53 PM

Originally Posted By sixtiesredIf your thinking naby two things one,we don't qualify for cl naby pulls pin on deal that will surly be in the deal Two if we don't qualify fsg have put a clause in that we don't buy him IMO Either way there's a get
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jamie Carragher: Liverpool won't win the title by chesterville @ Today at 11:17 AM

The average players in the current squad cant be trained to become something they are not. We have seen that already. Re-gifting only works if the gift is of decent quality. The tag of "wonder-coach" is no longer believable.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts NCU for sale :( by reza99 @ Yesterday at 11:34 PM

Thats why Amanda staveley was at newcastle vs liverpool game..
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by Shaggydog @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Partial to a few of these lads songs as well. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: An email from a fan about FSG and Klopp by Muj @ 15/10/17 08:24 PM

haha. he will be back anyways but i m worried about you. not that this is the only thing I worry about
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Reds v Man Utd sat 14 oct by ecnirp98 @ 15/10/17 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By GrowlerIngs is a fine player. He just needs to be given a run of games....even as a sub initially to prove his worth. I agree, we at least need to find out if Ings can cut it at this level, he started well, but we don't know wh
General Discussion
Originally Posted By PicklesOriginally Posted By TiredRedsAsk the redneckpickles nah, ask the England hater - sid VISHious! [/quote] I don't hate England but idiots, from wherever they are.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Iceland by lumba @ 14/10/17 07:52 PM

Iceland do a good frutti di mare.
Liverpool FC Forum
I think we lost any chance of dominating the football scene and join football elite when we got back to back yanks and those Dubai and Abu Dhabi groups were declined. theres no hope
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Coutinho Back by Muj @ 14/10/17 03:31 AM

could be true with news circling that Keita may come in January?? that could well be true.
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By lumbaThis is like arguing with the Mrs. hahahha .if it was about slating Klopp for not buying a defender I would have said more like a kid. but fair point mr Lumba
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Should've been sorted by Muj @ 14/10/17 03:13 AM

Originally Posted By lumbaFSG have had seven years to pull Johns cigar out of his arse.
General Discussion
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By lumbaWe miss Lallana like the deserts miss the rain. Or like the Artic misses icebergs... There are strange things done in the midnight sun, by the men who moil for gold, and the Artic trails have their secret tales, that would
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Barcelona Question by Adam_Howard @ 11/10/17 05:11 AM

Perhaps...

Shout Box

Advertisements

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters (30 Days)
wilkij1975 377
TiredReds 301
Shaggydog 258
lumba 235
ecnirp98 225