KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bruno Fernandes in, Camacho in part-exchange? by Pickles @ 28 minutes 52 seconds ago

A lot of these continental crazy transfer prices (especially the Spanish) are buffered with various conditions like our Coutinho transfer to Barcelona. They are also spread out with nominal upfront fees paid. Looking at this kid Joao Felix it would
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Continuity or Time to Strike? by Pickles @ 48 minutes 6 seconds ago

I believe Club's including Liverpool don't want to get ripped off and are waiting for The Agents, who are currently running the show, to get more desperate as the transfer window draws to a close. I also believe a lot of transfers are dependent on ot
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Trump, What you may not know. by Stanley Park @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

dont mind a good argument but this is way over my head
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

CJ Bolland - Bones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S_6oQ79xII
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Squad No's by redordead13 @ 25/06/19 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58Originally Posted By redordead13Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58It reminds me of an era long ago, when we'd ask girls for their number at a bus stop....indeed come. To think of it, I can even remember when the oc
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rafe leaves Newcastle by ecnirp98 @ 25/06/19 08:09 PM

Does make you wonder if the new prospective owners have said don't give him a new deal as they want their own man?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit 2016-2019 RIP by RafaB @ 25/06/19 10:00 AM

Energised... Boris will do what he is told to do.... Don't you get it, even with the proof everyone has to swear an OATH to the CROWN, just to be an MP for any PARTY - OR they DON'T get paid!!!!!! BTW - May resigned because of the secret services f
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Julian Assange by RafaB @ 25/06/19 09:48 AM

Energised.... As he rose in prominence, Khashoggi served as a royal adviser, and at times traveled with King Abdullah. Due to a close relationship he had with Prince Turki al-Faisal, the Saudi intelligence chief, it's rumored that Khashoggi also wo
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Would you welcome Coutinho back? by EnergisedReds @ 24/06/19 02:41 AM

Originally Posted By PicklesHearing Real Madrid have backed out going for Eriksen, Zidane wants Pogba! I believe Eriksen pretty much was packed before CL Final in him thinking he was off to Madrid. We should consider testing the water for Eriksen as
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Marko Grujic give him a chance, sell or another loan? by jjmelling/Stato @ 23/06/19 09:01 AM

Originally Posted By EnergisedRedsOriginally Posted By ecnirp98Originally Posted By jjmelling/StatoLoan all day long. He'll be worth more next year because of inflated prices regardless of progressing further and I think he's actually a very capabl
Liverpool FC Forum
Sure he wasn't at Boris Johnsons pad??
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How many players can we afford to lose? by EnergisedReds @ 22/06/19 06:37 PM

Originally Posted By jjmelling/StatoThere are innumerable examples where making too many or too few changes over a transfer window after success has proven problematic either disrupting the cohesion of the team that achieved success or hindered the
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Net spend by Pickles @ 22/06/19 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By SSO Yes you would have thought an assist machine and scoring threat like De Bruyne would have been courted by the Spanish clubs. Maybe the 220k a week puts them off? Originally Posted By SSO Yes you would have thought an assist
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Premiership title ? Good but essential ? by wilkij1975 @ 20/06/19 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By lumbaA ginger bollock would clash Wilks but cheers for the offer,much appreciated . You could shave it?
Liverpool FC Forum
If city found guilty will they (Uefa) throw their trophy's at them??
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sarri leaves Chelsea by RafaB @ 20/06/19 10:07 AM

Feel sorry for him/them? Any Manager knows chelski is a poison chalice, since Jose first stint no one has really lasted, even when they look settled there were issues behind closed doors - dressing room issues with Terry etc.. I thought Terry was t

Shout Box

Advertisements

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters (30 Days)
EnergisedReds 161
Pickles 128
wilkij1975 96
ecnirp98 96
lumba 81
SSO 76
redordead13 55
Snakeye 48