KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: EPL player of the year by Snakeye @ 40 minutes 12 seconds ago

Our players should win it as we had a dominant season while everyone is so far behind. I'd pick Virgil again, Alisson, Salah, Mane, Henderson, Robertson are also worthy winners. Arnold will pick up the young player award, there wasn't a better young
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By EnergisedRedsOriginally Posted By ecnirp98 This is a society problem in the main, a larger proportion of black people are generally killed, that's because allot of black kids grow up in areas which are ghettoised by crime/drugs/
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: This was me the last time LFC were Champions! by ecnirp98 @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

I thought we re-signed Barry Venison
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1 player this transfer window, who should it be? by ecnirp98 @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By EnergisedRedsOriginally Posted By ecnirp98Originally Posted By EnergisedReds For anything to happen he should have the balls to confront FSG, he is well placed to do that but last time King Kenny tried, he was sacked, cant see th
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ 02/07/20 08:30 PM

Lock up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZth6fz9jQ
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Transfer Market by Pickles @ 02/07/20 02:21 PM

I thought that too about the Werner to Chelsea and us missing out, however I believe Klopp's priorities changed not just because of COVID but the fact there's a realisation that VVD's CB partner has weakened significantly with Lovren's departing, Mat
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LFC trying to hijack Koulibaly deal to City? by AccaBoosty @ 02/07/20 10:47 AM

Originally Posted By EnergisedRedsOriginally Posted By AccaBoostyFraser wants massive wages. Good player but not worth more than what Bournemouth pay him in Covid times. He will end up at Arsenal or West Ham if they stay up. What kind of wages does
General Discussion
Comical Donny.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Next seasonw by EnergisedReds @ 30/06/20 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By PicklesKoulibaly is less than 3 weeks older than Van Dijk. He just turned 29 on 20th June - VVD will be 29 on 8th July. Both have at least another 4/5 years at the top unless injuries curtail them. We will be getting rid of mor
Liverpool FC Forum
Derby County: "[Widsom] sustained injuries which resulted in him being admitted to hospital, where he is in a stable condition." Derby County defender Andre Wisdom is in hospital after he was stabbed in Liverpool at the weekend. Derby hav
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How much we have lost due to Covid 19 by EnergisedReds @ 29/06/20 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By Stanley Parkeven EPL PPV breaks sky and BT's model and would have to be re- negotiated with a new service provider. How contractual and operationally possible that is I don't know I am talking about games that would never ha
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The idiot few by Stanley Park @ 28/06/20 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By TheMightyLFCThe thing is, this is a general social problem. It's not anything to do with football or the club. It's just a fact that not everyone is sensible, mature and thinks about those around them and not just themselves. So
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Heysel by ecnirp98 @ 28/06/20 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By EnergisedRedsOriginally Posted By ecnirp98Originally Posted By EnergisedRedsOriginally Posted By ecnirp98Can't edit the above as time has passed, but would like to add that there were also Juve Hooligans who were fighting with th

Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
EPL player of the year
by Snakeye
04/07/20 09:26 AM
Pep Guardiola accuses Premier League of double standards
by ecnirp98
03/07/20 04:50 PM
This was me the last time LFC were Champions!
by ecnirp98
03/07/20 03:03 PM
1 player this transfer window, who should it be?
by ecnirp98
03/07/20 03:00 PM
Transfer Market
by Pickles
02/07/20 02:21 PM

General Discussion
Music thread! (now epic)
by lumba
02/07/20 08:30 PM
Google's manipulation of COVID...try this out now!
by lumba
01/07/20 09:47 AM
Coronavirus Cure?
by EnergisedReds
21/06/20 07:00 PM
The final end of remoaning
by Stanley Park
18/06/20 03:29 PM

Top Posters (30 Days)
EnergisedReds 170
Stanley Park 98
ecnirp98 71