KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Yemen Famine to be worst for a 100yrs by EMP @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

I don't really care that you don't believe me or your "what about them excuses" , i will continue to join the protest against our disgusting interventions in the middle east. As for Trump, I think he has yet again embarrassed his country,
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by Derek @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Childish Gambino.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On yer Bike. by wilkij1975 @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Originally Posted By lumbaCannock chase looks alright,i was driving through Thetford forest yesterday as it happens,lovely in there. I like Cannock. A bit too technical on some of the up hill stuff but is good fun coming down. Thetford has some goo
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Growlers things that make you happy thread! by wilkij1975 @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Took himself of to play with his coconuts.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Another Harry Wilson Free Kick by Welsh_Wizard @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

And welsh. We always win trophies with a Welshman in our team
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Huddersfield v Liverpool 5:30pm Sat 20/10/18 by ecnirp98 @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

I can't see Klopp starting Milner with him coming back from injury, he has come back really quickly, so can' see him being risked, so he might start Fabinho Alisson TAA Gomez Lovren Robertson Henderson Fabinho Wijnaldum Shaqiri Firmino Sturridg
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: "Rogue killers ..who knows" by Pickles @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

This just got a whole lot complicated... Rush Limbaugh Debunks Khashoggi Apple Watch Narrative: “It’s Not Possible” Saudi dissident and Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi knew he was taking a huge risk in entering the Saudi consulate in
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FAN OPINION: Is the form of our front three a concern? by Stanley Park @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

It is a bit yes
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit and the chequers agreem by Stanley Park @ Yesterday at 09:29 AM

Which party stops brexit is finished that's why labour are on the fence they both support and oppose brexit. Tories reluctantly support it. The majority of people want it. Never have politicians been more out of touch with the public. All the EU
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Picture thread Mk 2 by lumba @ 16/10/18 07:06 PM

Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The wow factor by van Gogh @ 16/10/18 11:17 AM

Originally Posted By wilkij1975There are some short memories about to be fair Van. You have a point Wilks! Didn't think that far tbh!
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Solidity at a price by Hercules/AF 58 @ 16/10/18 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By redordead13We did. Bolx notion of him taking it easy on a friend. Ha ,ha, bolx notion it may well be red....but then what are friends for anyway? Smashing each other at every opportunity? That's not nice, is it?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Red Star Investigated for Champions League Match Fixing by Hercules/AF 58 @ 15/10/18 12:41 PM

Belgrade is always a tough place to play, so won't be a walk in the park for us or the Referee. The fans there are truly fanatic, a tough fixture for sure.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maureen one loss from the sack? by ecnirp98 @ 13/10/18 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By TiredRedsOriginally Posted By ecnirp98[quote=TiredReds][quote=chesterville] Would Liverpool fans be happy winning the FA Cup with Allardyce as manager playing long ball all season? or would we rather have Klopp, playing exciting
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Salah 2017-18 VS Salah 2018-19 by TiredReds @ 12/10/18 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By redordead13Originally Posted By wilkij1975So is Salah better or worse? He's still Salah. He gets into the dangerous situations and creates the chances he did last. His pace is still there. His ability to beat a man is still the

Shout Box

Advertisements

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters (30 Days)
TiredReds 170
Stanley Park 146
lumba 131
wilkij1975 119
redordead13 79
EMP 70
Shaggydog 61
Hercules/AF 58 48