KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What needs to happen next by TiredReds @ Today at 02:44 AM

Originally Posted By wilkij1975Like you don’t repeat yourself either! Yes they’ve done well. But as I’ve highlighted, the calibre of teams they’ve beaten have for the most part been poor. Yes they beat Leicester and we didn’t so that must mean they’
Liverpool FC Forum
Every game is a final from now on. We can still beat Utd then lose other games. We still have to play Chelsea and Spurs among others but I agree that winning at Utd will give us a big push over the following games.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit and the chequers agreement ? by EMP @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

he is such a moron that he is gonna get done for things he did in public.. tweeting how "he would never have appointed Sessions if he had known he would recuse himself from russian investigation" is against the law lol..what a tit.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Shamima Begun - What should we do? by Pickles @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

If she'd have kept quiet and not spoke to the media and just arrived to the UK all this would have been hushed up and we wouldn't know she was back in the UK...just like the other reported nearly 400 or so UK ISIS terrorists who returned to the UK wi
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: This is What It's All About by TiredReds @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By redordead13Originally Posted By TiredRedsOriginally Posted By redordead13Serious question, do you actually enjoy football at all? Do you get any pleasure watching Liverpool play? I might be wrong, and it may all collapse, just l
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Klopp mistakes by Hercules/AF 58 @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

Originally Posted By PicklesAlthough I've made no secret of the fact Kloppp should have bought in the January Transfer window, last night's result wasn't bad! We were the better team and lady luck wasn't smiling on us, Bayern defended in numbers and
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CONFIRMED TEAMS & MATCH THREAD V BAYERN by Mr Bojangles @ Yesterday at 09:46 AM

Originally Posted By PicklesOnly Moreno as Defensive cover on bench sums up the squad. Klopp doesn't trust Camacho or Curtis-Davies or any other kids, he has to overhaul the fringe in the summer because it is unacceptable as things stand. Then we've
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Salah to Juve? by redordead13 @ 18/02/19 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By chestervilleMo is a nice lad, and has an excellent strike rate despite his predictability of checking and turning onto his left foot, or falling down when touched. Slotted into our current line-up, any decent hit-man will give u
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ramos & Real Madrid blatant cheating! by chesterville @ 16/02/19 06:22 AM

There are countless times in shoulder to shoulder challenges when a weaker player ends up on his ass and appeals and get a free kick. The fair play rules have been taken too far and too many "soft" fouls are are awarded.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CONFIRMED TEAM & MATCH THREAD V BOURNEMOUTH by wilkij1975 @ 14/02/19 10:42 AM

Ok I shall try but I can’t promise anything.

Shout Box

Advertisements

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters (30 Days)
wilkij1975 243
TiredReds 227
Pickles 153
Stanley Park 116
Shaggydog 99
Hercules/AF 58 70
ecnirp98 69
Flames 52