KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit & the sunlit uplands by EMP @ Today at 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By EnergisedRedsOriginally Posted By EMPOriginally Posted By EnergisedRedsOriginally Posted By EMPcameron was the moron who announced the ref with zero thought about n.ireland. and he did make money out of it, he was working for t
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Midfield Overhaul by EnergisedReds @ Today at 08:49 AM

Originally Posted By RedJohnI like Gini, decent enough player, hard-working and suits Klopp's style, but that style clearly needs a refresh so I'm not sad to see him go. Hopefully Klopp decides to change things around and Thiago benefits from a midf
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Liverpool v Real Madrid CL Qtr Final 2nd Leg 1 v 3 KO 8pm by The Kop Prophet @ 15/04/21 05:44 PM

Salah shoots either side of the keeper in the first 5 mins and the comeback was on. Real were there for the taking but our shooting was atrocious with only Milner testing the keeper. Lack of goal threat from midfield, awful set pieces, and not enou
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: VAR by ecnirp98 @ 12/04/21 08:53 PM

The thing is now, when we score, I just don't celebrate, as I am expecting it to be chalked off, it has took the fun out of goals. Seems to me the VAR person can draw the lines to suit the outcome they want as the technology is not that great with t
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Players' position by EnergisedReds @ 11/04/21 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By RedJohnOriginally Posted By PicklesI have been getting ever more disappointed in Milner's contributions lately. He made so many bad passes yesterday and his engine is definitely on the wane. If Ox can't get in midfield before Mil
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Naby Keita by RedJohn @ 11/04/21 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By jim_beamFair enough, my assessment is the midfield had more blood on their hands for the goals than philips. Have to agree the third goal where he lost the scorer was poor. But as a lower ranked player being asked to come in an
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Top 4 Run In. by EMP @ 11/04/21 11:06 AM

antonio and rice are out for a good bit i think tho
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Klopp Team Selection by Pickles @ 11/04/21 10:42 AM

Klopp needs a break...I think he needs the time to go back to Germany to properly mourn the loss of his Mother. I believe his judgement has been clouded this season.

Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
Midfield Overhaul
by EnergisedReds
Today at 08:49 AM
Liverpool v Real Madrid CL Qtr Final 2nd Leg 1 v 3 KO 8pm
by The Kop Prophet
15/04/21 05:44 PM
VAR
by ecnirp98
12/04/21 08:53 PM
Players' position
by EnergisedReds
11/04/21 01:18 PM
Naby Keita
by RedJohn
11/04/21 12:51 PM

General Discussion
Brexit & the sunlit uplands
by EMP
Today at 06:45 PM
The MOST IMPORTANT video you could ever watch in your LIFE!
by Pickles
07/04/21 02:13 PM
Naked Short Selling The Truth Is Worse Than What's Been Told
by Pickles
21/03/21 02:41 PM

Top Posters (30 Days)
Stanley Park 62
EnergisedReds 62
Pickles 45
Shaggydog 33
EMP 32
ecnirp98 21