KopTalk has been online for more than 2 decades. We have a large, supportive and loyal fan base. As well as thousands of visits to our website every day, we also have a genuine following of around 250,000 across social media (Facebook page, groups, Twitter and Facebook) who interact with our frequent updates.
We can help with your advertising needs. We can provide banner advertising, sponsorship opportunities and offer advertorials providing your submissions is relevant to our content and audience. What we won’t accept is misleading or annoying advertising campaigns. Our priority is with those who enjoy our website and we always put their needs ahead of our own.
Please read the notes below before reaching out to us so as to not waste your time 🙂
- We do not disclose our analytics for privacy reasons although we will happily provide as much information as possible to support your enquiry and needs.
- We will not sell any details of our members or subscribers and will not target them by email. We never spam our audience.
- Payment must be made in advance by PayPal or direct bank deposit on the day your campaign/advert goes live.
- If you wish to include an article for publication, it must fit within the content of our website. We can write articles for you that include links to your website but this takes time and would require additional compensation.
- Please include details of your budget/offer when contacting us. We are happy to consider any sensible offers.
- We are open to sponsorship proposals on the website and across our popular social media channels including our YouTube channel KopTalk.TV
- Affiliate programmes do not interest us unless a monthly retainer is offered in advance.
- As we only accept limited advertising, we only work with advertisers who are prepared to offer attractive terms.
If you think we can help you with your advertising requirements, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your proposal and rate offer to advertising @ koptalk.com along with any questions you may have.
We are on hand every day of the year to deal with your enquiries. If it appears we have not replied to you within 24 hours, please check your spam folder.